La Liga

Even If we had Messi at Arsenal I still think Wenger would find a way to not win the League.

Beautiful stuff. Still, I’ll always prefer Kaka at his peak, massively biased, but his long range screamers after high speed dribbles past a similar amount of players will always rank as my favourite kind of goals.

I remember someone asking why we hate Busquets?

Well check this match and his deliberate eye poke. Cunt.

Real Madrid have had their transfer ban shortened from 2 windows to 1. They can sign players in the summer.

bastards.

1 Like

Barca and RM get away with murder, any other clubs would have the ban for the full amount and if the club decided to appeal they would probably lengthen the ban. Just goes to show that football is corrupt and bought really, there are certain clubs that are above the law…the whole game is fixed no one can tell me otherwise especially with the multiple billions flying around now whereever there is this amount of flowing especially in sport corruption is bound to follow.

1 Like

There is the return leg today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Today’s results:

Villareal-Toledo 1-1
Real Sociedad-Valladolid 1-1
Atletico Madrid-Guijuelo 4-1
Las Palmas-Huesca 2-1
Malaga-Cordoba 3-4 (quite a surprise here)

Eibar-Gijon 3-1
Seville-Formentera 9-1

Barca play at 21:00

Only Mascherano and Rakitic as regular starters on the field today.
Hercules doing a good impression of themselves atm.
1-0 Rafinha after a confused action.
Rakitic’s penalty. 2-0.
Rafinha 3-0. Great strike. Barca without any problem.
Arda with the 4th. Can see it finishing 6/7-0.
Paco with the 5th. I guess it is his first goal for Barca.

The other results:

La Coruna-Betis 3-1
Osasuna-Granada 2-0
Valencia-Leganes 2-1

AS: Nasri-- “in Spain I like the food and the attractive girls”

those sevillanas…I’m with you Samir, though I suppose it must be a bit harder for him, being a lesbian and all. The andalucians aren’t known for their open-mindedness exactly.

Crazy that he’s 29 already. Feels like just yesterday that he was the new wonderkid on the scene.

1 Like

I’d bet good money that was @AbouCuellar

2 Likes

Haha yeah, it was. I just didn’t really get it because even Madridistas don’t really hate him, but meh, whatever, I guess maybe it’s cause what he’s done for the national team, anyways, hate away, hate to your hearts’ content, he’s catalan anyways so no skin off my back. (:wink: ;))

1 Like

The Copa del Rey round of 16 first leg starts today. Valencia losing 3-0 at home against Celta Vigo. @will24 @AbouCuellar

1 Like

Unbelievable. Manager after manager, it’s the same routine. Such a shame to see a great club doing so poorly. I still can’t see if it myself, but all logic points to them getting relegated this season.

If I remember rightly, @AbouCuellar you have a bit of a soft spot for Valencia, right? Not good viewing right now!

1 Like

Osasuna-Eibar 0-3
Valencia-Celta Vigo 1-4

Alcorcon-Cordoba 0-0
Real Sociedad-Villareal 3-1

Real-Seville now. Real with many back ups. And yet they are thrashing Seville 3-0 at HT.
3-0 Real FT.

Bilbao-Barca today.
Barca are putting many crosses in the box. Not their usual style of play.
Piquè should have scored here. It was a free header.
Aduriz! 1-0 to Bilbao. Such a reliable player.
2-0 Inaki Williams! Beautiful backheel by Aduriz to assist him!
What a pathetic dive by Umtiti! Aduriz barely touched him.
Clear penalty not given to Barca.
Barca just need one goal in the second half, but fuck me, they have been god damn awful in the second half.

Good decision now. The ball enterely crossed the line. 2-1 Messi.
Great pass by Messi, but Suarez doesn’t understand it.
Neymar with almost a beauty. Great save.
Bilbao down to 10 men. Bit of a dive by Neymar here.
Christ! Messi trying to walk with the ball into the net. Should have been 2-2.
Bilbao losing the plot! Down to 9 men now!
OMG! What an end to the game! Barca so close to score the 2-2. Deserved win in the end for Bilbao, but they are still going out, imo.

Barca will overturn the deficit at the Nou Camp.

1 Like

Yep. The problem is that they look far from invincible this season.