La Liga

Barca to win it 2-1. First i am gonna watch City-Chelsea, then El Clasico.

1 Like

Not being shown live here in the UK due to the ridiculous blackout rule which states on Saturday’s between 14:45 to 17:15 football can’t be shown live on television. :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

2 Likes

You know there’s always the Internet

3 Likes

Wasn’t going to watch it anyway lol was just a general moan at that prehistoric rule. :relieved:

2 Likes

I think it will end in a draw as Barca are at home but they aren’t playing good football at the moment.

Meanwhile, first win in the league for Granada against Seville. 2-1 FT.

Real kicking Barca off the park atm :coq:
Zidane’s team are getting more and more dangerous in the last minutes of the first half. A deserved draw so far.

Horrible first half. Barça should search on the market a new Iniesta because a midfield composed by Sergi, Rakitic and Gomes is totally useless for their style.

1 Like

Dracula Suarez! Great header!

1 Like

The cannibal strikes a lusty blow.

1 Like

What a block by Alba! Benzema was 1 vs. 1 against Ter Stegen. Iniesta is back!
Neymar bottles the chance to make it 2-0 for Barca.
Barca are just controlling the game, while Real are not that dangerous.
Alba saves Barca again. But he can do nothing against Ramos. Always him! 1-1!

Ramos scores so many important goals for a centre half.

1 Like

What a save right at the end! 1-1 FT. Real have all but won the league.

1 Like

Still a long time in the league to go, but Real will be very happy with the point. Not a great game when all said, quite disappointed with Real’s setup

Sergio Ramos scores some Koscielny esque important goals.

or maybe it’s other way around.

1 Like

Bad 0-0 for Atletico against Espanyol. If they had won they would have gone third.

I think Atlético are catchable for 3rd place this season.

Having said that, I can see them doing some serious damage in the CL because of that cheeky home record they have there.

Ray Hudson. Lol. :gunnersaurus:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/805195692696338432/pu/vid/1280x720/We4qkOWU6YTRCZva.mp4

1 Like

I fucking love him! :wilshere: