La Liga

Will season ticket holders get a free flight to USA to watch the match?

This is the only thing that bothers me about it. Season tickets will need to get cheaper for clubs involved.

America can fuck off imo. Just because your football is shit donā€™t go taking our leagues

I think if they care about football so much they really should try and improve their product so itā€™s in line with the rest of the world.

The potential is huge.

It could get to the stage where many South American kids would rather go to the US instead of Europe to play and the money they could make could be huge too, but they need to work on themselves

Me, too. Fuck this useless show.

Disgraceful decision. Will stop watching the EPL and adopt a lower league team if anything similar happens in England

3 Likes

Of course do so.
Then donā€™t complain about lack of investment by Arsenal.

You can do both at the same time, brotherā€¦ European football will always remain on another level though.

South Americans are already moving there. I know DC United (because of Rooney) plays at least three players from that continent. But the allure and money of European football will always be on another level.

Iā€™d like to suggest Colchester :sunglasses:

If you ignore the fact that their stadium is called the ā€œJobserve Community Stadiumā€ then theyā€™re actually a great club with some exciting youngsters.

1 Like

I already do, but if this goes through then Iā€™ll probably put my full attention to them.

Can fuckers just please stop commodifying literally everything?

If I had to abandon Arsenal my support would go to (In order)

QPR
Wimbledon
Charlton

1 Like

Mine is the same but in reverse order.

Iā€™d pick Charlton or AFC Wimbledon too funnily enough. Charlton are local and Iā€™ve been to see Wimbledon play a few times in recent years and have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Yeah I went to a lot of Charlton games as a kid. They used to do a lot of Ā£5 deals and I used to play go Junior Reds too so they sorted us out all the time with tickets.

2 Likes

Fulham for me. Always had a soft spot for them. Besides, their stadium is a gem.

1 Like

La Liga starts today with Girona-Valladolid and Betis-Levante.

Girona 0-0 at HT.
0-0 FT.
Watching Betis. Tactical game atm.
Hot weather is taking its tools. Not a great game in this first half.
Levante take the lead. Nice build-up.

Betis so close to the 1-1. Meanwhile, the first half ends.
Betis are attacking in full force now to equalize.
2-0 Levante! Betis been found out at the back!

Must be so hot in Seville because there is another time break.
3-0 Levante FT. Quite a surprise.

1 Like

Setien lost 3-0 to Levante
Emery 2-0 to City

Explain this @AbouCuellar :mustafi: :unai:

1 Like

That second Levante goal is sexy. The run, the movement. Morales :ok_hand:

1 Like

Levante have the best record in the division after Barca since they appointed Paco Lopez as manager back in march. He also ended Barcaā€™s unbeaten run last season.
Morales is also some player.

1 Like