La Liga

It could potentially help his stance on player signings. Leaving a little wiggle room for the media/fans to run riot with, heaps the pressure towards the board to make it worth Poch’s while at Spurs. He’s answered that question in a very shrewd way.

I’m totally oblivious mind you as to what they can expect in transfer fees given they have massive overheads to keep an eye on now.

Renewing your contract and then leaving. Perfect! :wenger:

:santi:

He wasn’t good enough for them, just about good enough for the bin dippers

So according to Sky Wenger is the official favourite? Nice :wenger:

2 Likes

There’s one question everybody is asking though

3 Likes

Its not about Wengers balls again is it?

If so get ready for more AW nudies…:wenger:

@will24 Cordoba stay up! Remarkable turnaround from them. They were 13 points from safety in march!

1 Like

Incredible! I actually found a really crappy stream for it when I saw that they were winning their game 1-0. With Rayo winning La Segunda and Cordoba staying up it was a pretty good weekend!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1003591285469597698

2 Likes

Deserved for their outstanding city :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eric Abidal has replaced Robert Fernandez as technical director at Barcelona.

WOW. The current Spain coach will take the Real Madrid job after the WC. Mistake for both parties imo

2 Likes

RIP Big Weng :frowning:

2 Likes

Bit of an unorthodox choice. I remember him almost taking the Wolves job two years ago :grin:

Has taking this position made his job with Spain a lot harder? His every move/decision will be analysed more, particularly by Real Madrid fans, who’ll be on his back from day 1 if it goes wrong for Spain.

On a positive note though, he absolutely loves Isco and this should have a positive impact on him. He’s more dominant for Spain than Real and that in part is down to Lopetegui. Safe to say it’s definitely bye bye Bale.

1 Like

Julen, please take De Gea away from United I beg.

Big and risky move at the same time. Good luck to him.

Makes sense actually, he was a Madrid youth product and coached their B team right?

No PSG, no Real, weren’t the big clubs just lining up to snatch up Wenger :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Poor Wenger putting his eggs in this basket missed out on jobs he was more suited for like Swansea and Happy China Fortune.