La Liga

Image Walcott now. He’s gonna demand much more, lol.

Before the Madrid derby there are La Coruna-Seville and Barca-Malaga.
2-1 La Coruña HT.
Siviglia’s comeback in the end. 3-2 FT.
Stomach problems for Messi once again. Not playing today.
Barca 0-0 HT.

1 Like

I might actually hate Real Madrid as a club more than Chelsea now.

They might be the worst football club in the world. What a bunch of cunts.

1 Like

Despite being 2-0 men up in the second half, Barca still drew in the end.
1-0 Real HT. Ronaldo.

Atléti and Griezmann have been surprisingly wasteful with their chances in the second half.

GOAT

1 Like

Zidane and Ronaldo are killing tactics Twitter right now.

1 Like

Didn’t see it coming. Strong message from Real to the league.

lol what are they saying?

Nothing :grin: And that’s kinda my point. It’s more a case of Zidane doing pretty much everything that they dislike (and also doing things that supposedly shouldn’t work either) whilst at the same time being extremely successful. Now, compared to how it was earlier, it’s mostly just been quiet whenever Real Madrid end up destroying a team. Obviously, you’d get god knows how many mentions about their “man-orientations” etc etc if they’d actually end up losing for once.

He’s clearly doing a great job and I doubt that Real Madrid, would really improve that much more even if they had someone like Guardiola. And I think he could easily get a team like Chelsea or Arsenal, to comfortably finish in the top 4. However, I don’t think he would be able to take those slightly less talented teams any further than that.

just to clarify, I don’t hate RM because of any tactics, i’m sure they are wonderful to watch and Zidane is great.

I hate them now, because of their practices, they have done more than most clubs to ruin football and saturate it with money to the extent it is today.

Ronaldo’s new rumoured contract… :sanchez2:

Can you be more specific? I’m curious, as I have no twitter/connection with this world.

That defeat pretty much rules Atleti out of title contention, 9 points is too much of a gap when you are competing with the likes of Real and Barca.

2 Likes

Ronaldo gets a lot of hate despite scoring goals every time, personally I like him a lot, despite his United past.

1 Like

The short version would be to say that anything they write about positively on sites like Spielverlagerung, is not something that’s really part of their game. Certain zones on the pitch that you’d want occupied sometimes aren’t (usually, this would be the #10 space or the mediapunta :smiley: space as someone else might call it), too many players on the same lines, too much crossing, man-orientations off the ball etc etc.

The genius of it, is above us.

Nah but I really don’t know. :smiley: Like Real Madrid but slightly worse, is about the best I can come up with. Much of what can be said about them, can be said about Arsenal.

1 Like

What would you call our defensive system? :smiley: Was having this conversation with a friend haha, what you would label it if you had to. He–much more of an optimist than me too–said “something at best”. “Maybe disjointed zone”.

@AbouCuellar

1 Like

Interesting, he’s moved on from Moroccans to dreamy blue-eyed Swedish boys.

3 Likes

Koke doesn’t agree with him.

As per latest news, Neymar is to be imprisoned.

Well Ideally.