La Liga

Against us :xhaka:

As a Peaky Blinders fan, I’m now a Betis fan :grin:

https://twitter.com/RealBetis/status/955009915998916608?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0

1 Like

Real Madrid losing again… Lucas Perez assist :sunglasses:

I’m quite enjoying Real Madrid being below par. Hopefully it means they’ll go all out to try and get Harry Kane.

1 Like

Harry Kane will never leave the PL.

Lolllll! Real :rofl:

Manu it is then.

1 Like

He’ll be at Tottenham for years to come IMO

1-1 Marcelo.

I think he will leave Spurs eventually. He’s already said that he wants to win trophies. Sure, Spurs have improved but they’re not going to be winning major trophies anytime soon.

Kane could have his pick of top clubs who will most likely triple his wages.

Ronaldo and Suarez were 24 - same age Kane is now - when they made the moves that defined their career. Kane should do that same if he wants to be considered one of the greatest players of this generation.

We’ll see if his head gets turned when Real Madrid offer Spurs £200m in the summer.

Great timing for me to turn this on, ffs

Fucking Bale! 2-1 Real.

Golazo. Bale’s goals are fun to watch, even if the rest of his play often isn’t.

1 Like

Those that think Alexis moans a lot in games need to watch this Madrid game, non stop bitching from Ronaldo.

1 Like

Reckon he’ll be gone this summer? Can see afloat one of the ‘BBC’ going, which will probably be Ronaldo if someone is willing to pay his wages

Can we possibly swoop Bale?

Nevermind he is turning 29 in July. Already bored of posters complaining about old players.

bale injuries

:rofl::rofl: This Ronaldo slump is quite funny tbh

3 Likes

CR12 with a slump that would make even OG7 wince.

ffs

Jinxed it.

Whatever, there’s still this:

2 Likes