José Giménez

Full name: José María Giménez de Vargas
Date of birth: 20 January 1995 (age 21)
Place of birth: Toledo, Uruguay
Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position: Centre back

According to Mail, we’re talking with Atleti to sign him.

https://twitter.com/MailSport/status/765923040253337600

Oh yes! We don’t spend 30 mil for Mustafi, but 40 for this guy? :facepalm:

1 Like

Someone should hire (or automate) @Maxi_Gooner to make all the opening posts this forum needs.

3 Likes

We can’t pay him that much. We are Arsenal :poldi:

1 Like

Agree, it’s a fake rumor but we don’t know. Mustafi was keen and ready to join Arsenal but now not. We need to wait. Finally this shit will end very soon.

1 Like

I thought we needed to keep our powder dry for that top top quality striker?

1 Like

Arsenal will not spend that big an amount on a defensive player.
At least for few more seasons.

:joy:

5 Likes

Joke of a rumour they aren’t even trying anymore.

1 Like

I think Steua Bucharest’s social media lady also runs athleti’s social program as well lol.

1 Like

Comedy gold… just taking the piss out of Arsenal fans and org… nothing to see here.

1 Like

Well, according to @Trion Giménez is available for less than John Stones so I’m gonna go ahead and say this one is ON!

Maybe we are not paying out for Mustafi because for £10m more you can get this guy…I know who I would rather have if I am honest, but at this time it is all talk. Wonder where this come from all of a sudden out of the blue.

1 Like

5 Likes

Chrome translates this badly but it says Gimenez has been offered around by Atletico and his 3rd party owners for less than his €65m release clause. Doesn’t mention any clubs interest.

1 Like

I also said this you monumental twat.

This is from over a month ago (7 July), but the vital piece of information is this:

[quote]AUTOR
KIKE MARÍN[/QUOTE]

(FWIW, our esteemed author claims he had been authored to Madrid, Barça, and various premier league clubs)

That’s nice. I see you’re still struggling with sarcasm.

I see you still don’t know the definition of sarcasm.

You should make a meme about it. :campbell:

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry :facepalm: :horse: