Jonny Evans

Oh ffs

Banter FC.

Wouldnā€™t be the worst transfer IMO. If we lose Mustafi, weā€™ll need another CB and heā€™s a solid PL defender.

Though, Iā€™m not going to lie, I never thought this transfer window would end with Arsenal and Man City fighting over Jonny Evans.

2 Likes

I like Evans. I think heā€™s better than Mustafi too.

3 Likes

Evans is a good CB in an organised defence like at Man U and West Brom.

Unfortunately we donā€™t have anything of that description at this club.

@Castiel

1 Like

They can charge us what they want for him at this point tho really right? In the summer of money.

Iā€™m down for breaking the club record transfer fee, Ā£60m for Jonny Evans? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yep he will be made to look a mug consistently.

lol @ anyone expecting any different.

1 Like

New Sylvestre?!?!? Awesome!

It all means that Evans to Arsenal is unlikely and his most likely destination remains Manchester City, provided Mangala agrees to go in the opposite direction.

ORNSTEINNNNNNNN

Thatā€™s a new low for the club.
Being turned down by Jonny Evans.

2 Likes

Good business that.

Perhaps he just doesnā€™t want to play for one of West Bromā€™s rivals :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Fucking hell I hate everything about this transfer window. Just three more days left of it luckily.

1 Like

West Brom are top half, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace, West Ham are our real rivals this season :sunglasses:

1 Like

Typical panic signing. Nothing new.

WBA are fighting for the Champions League, tbh :ozil2:

1 Like

He would be a solid signing, I genuinely think heā€™d come in and give us a little bit of stability the way Arteta did. It would surprise a few people.

I agree, I have to say. Between Mustafiā€™s rash defending/poor positioning and his over-direct passing at times (even if he undeniably has quality on the ball, his decision making with it pisses me off every time Iā€™ve watched him post first few months last seasonā€¦might be partly because heā€™s been fed up with this club), Iā€™m not too sad to see the back of him. And Evans has always struck me as a pretty intelligent player, was surprised when United got rid of him.

I never thought Iā€™d see the day where youā€™d accept a solution from within the EPL!