January Transfer window thread

All lies…he kept Sagna, unless he has certain biases towards certain haircuts and styles

No player has had a worse haircut than Luzhny, and here was here for a while :grinning:

Very harsh putting JC with them two imo. He was good for us in 15/16 never got a full chance from Wenger

3 Likes

Good dribbles and nearly scoring

Yeah Campbell actually looks like he knows what he’s doing on the pitch, can’t say the same for those other mugs.

1 Like

Xhaka being the latest player to translate this kind of talent in a Wenger team it seems!

3 Likes

I made a joke about getting BVB’s scout team in more than once. I should be running AFC at this point tbh.

The man looks like he could be in any 90s British rock band.

2 Likes

FIFY

We always hear about interest in these guys…and then nothing.

A lot of noise about this now.

Also this apparently from one of the better sources for Dortmund

According to information of this editorial an agreement between the clubs is imminent. Borussia Dortmund’s “head of professional football” and long-time chief scout, discoverer of players like Shinji Kagawa or Raphael Guerreiro, will cancel his tents in Dortmund. The new challenge lures, certainly a much more generous salary. To get him out of his current contract will cost Arsenal a hefty fee. According to our information, it is 1.5 million euros.

7 Likes

Rumours from the mirror we have joined Tottenham and Chelsea in the hunt for Richarlison.

Would be a good buy although Watford will want mega money

3 Likes

thats hefty?..i mean 50m for a player now is considered a middling amount.

Hear that Groetzka deal to Bayern is falling through and we are inquiring about buying him in January.

1 Like

I heard that too, i said a long time ago that Goretzka wasnt 100% sold on bayern and he is good friends with Mustafi and Kolasinac, maybe he will think about joining us. Would be a great signing, but have to see if this is genuine and not paper talk.

No Goretzka expert or anything but from what I’ve seen and read about him, I’ve never really thought he’s what we should be looking for in midfield.

Certainly wouldn’t buy him If I already had Tolisso at my club so can definitely understand if his move to Bayern didn’t happen.

Chiellini?

We seem to be growing a decent contingent of German/Germany based technical staff. Interesting developments…

1 Like

and you call yourself itialian. pfft

Snap up Mata to replace Ozil and Barkley to replace jack then we can spend all the transfer money on grizemanne to replace Sanchez