January Transfer window thread

Isn’t the guy a local businessman and supposed Hull fan too? I don’t think shameful is a strong enough work tbh.

Wasn’t this guy highly rated once?! @Luca_from_Italy @SRCJJ

Massively mistake prone though. He was highly rated at Bari when he worked with Bonucci. Those days are long gone now though.

1 Like

Least exciting deadline day header image ever. I’ll still be glued to it like a knob though.

1 Like

This transfer window in general has been utter shite.

They honestly should just do away with the January window.

Don’t know what you mean, I needed a moment after hearing Patrick van Aanholt is moving from Sunderland to Palace

1 Like

What’s wrong with that? He has weighed up the odds. And has clearly decided that Palace have more of a chance at finishing 17th than Sunderland. :poldi:

1 Like

Would’ve loved Benzema but that’s fantasy world. Wenger said yesterday no need to sign him.

Going to Chelsea apparently.

Benzemas time was 2 years ago ,not now .
Wghat we do need and need very badly is a creative midfielder not sure who where cost etc but Santi needs replacing !
If expensive we can sell Ramsey in part exchange !

1 Like

Interesting timing, on deadline day…

Exactly what does he knee aspire to be?

I said we should of got him in the summer.

2 Likes

It aspires to play for Chelsea :grin:

Only a local paper getting fooled this time, but you’ll still like this @Calum

I can’t believe they didn’t look twice given the surname is dildo ffs :laughing:

4 Likes

Yermas Dildo huh :gabriel:

Sounds like he can stick it in the net, reading might have a good signing on their hands. Their fans will be buzzing :smiley:

13 Likes

Agreed he’s nearing 30 now Benzema so we shouldn’t be looking at paying big money for him.

Kim Kallstrom is a free agent. Imagine the scenes if we re-signed him in our current hour of need :sweat_smile:

1 Like