January Transfer window thread

Summer madness is gonna be even more interesting. Logging on OA drinking a mojito and keep on clicking on F5 :giroud2:

I hope you are just kidding and you do realize that with this site, you don’t need to do that.

1 Like

You are right. I am still in madness mode :poldi:

With the amount of first team players we have sold, and the money we have got in transfer fees and wages off the payroll, we should have an even bigger window than this.
Especially with a new manager :grinning:

1 Like

with that bid for Evans I’m sure we just want him for the short term, and then in the summer spend the money on a proper centre back

6 Likes

Man he looks SO old.

2 Likes

Other loans

Akpom —> Sint-Truidense
Jeff —> Angers
Bielik —> Walsall

1 Like

I wonder if Jeff is angers about it

1 Like

he does know who tottenham is …right? A club that has won nothing of note for decades and decades, but feels they will topple europe!

What age is he? 55?

1 Like

Is that an Excel spreadsheet and if yes…why?

Cos you get to take a break from watching football and updating various threads/websites right? :grinning:

1 Like

It’s gone very quiet.

Madness over?

1 Like

It is. I used to keep track of the squad, and each player’s importance with colours and what not.

No deadline day MDC?

the premiership matches are ruining deadline day, should have all been played yesterday really

Jaysus! :cech:

https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/958803485402849280

ORNSTEINNNNNNNN!!

Wait… This isn’t Arsenal David?! I don’t have your tweet notifications on for this!

4 Likes

Brothers reunited. Are there any more Ayews?

1 Like