January Transfer window thread

Getting sick of this cunt and his cry baby player.

Maybe this is why Arsenal in general dont bother with his contacts because this shit always happens, classless fat fucker to the core.

Told you he is a pizza mafia boy.

Dzeko has agreed to join Chelsea. Negotiations have gone down to 50m + 10m + Batshuayi loan for Dzeko and Palmieri.

Weird transfer. I have always liked Dzeko, but he hasn’t been that good this season.

A double signing including a loan in the other direction in the same window we’re (probably) going to see a swap deal involving one of the worlds best players. I don’t understand the transfer market anymore.

2 Likes

I think it’s more of a matter of actually buying that young forward. We’ve seen many times before that Wenger’s happy to go into a season as long as the numbers are right and with 2 players who are in their peak or towards the end of their peak it’s hard to imagine that he’d add more to follow up on the time after they’re gone.

1 Like

The football world has gone full retard or in another words full FM.

4 Likes

Kieran Kirkhatrick is looking for a move!

1 Like

I get that but the way I’m looking at it, it doesn’t exclude one another. With Ozil gone soon and Welbeck hopefully being sold we should have enough room to add a young forward, if not two whilst having a decent Ozil replacement in (on paper).

1 Like

Any reliable link about Ozil going soon?

God, I hope this isn’t true

2 Likes

Mkhitaryan Ozil Lucas

Auba (Laca)

Really not bad!

2 Likes

No idea if he’s any good, strikes me as a Brazilian Theo

He is so much better. The problem is that he has wasted his career at P.S.G. As he is still young (25 years old), he would relaunch himself here.

2 Likes

strange one that, things seems to have gone in reverse. Before it was us in for Malcolm and the spuds supposedly looking at getting Moura…now its the exact opposite. Only thing i am concerned about is if this guy is not that good anymore, i know PSG are stacked with talent but he is way down their pecking order so is that because they are stacked or do they just not rate him much anymore?

Moura is a very good player.

I’d take him here especially since our attacking options like Welbeck and chronically unproductive players like Iwobi.

@Maverick79 who wouldn’t be down the pecking order with the likes of Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani?

1 Like

Could be an interesting signing.

1 Like

So we might sign Lucas instead of Malcom. That’s not terrible.

I don’t know if it is injury related or just down the pecking order but he has only 71 mins for PSG.
His hype is gone and he must be itching for games given the world cup season.
We can lure him for sure.

1 Like

Moura is the Brazilian Walcott

1 Like