January Transfer window thread

1 Like

Are you making a gay joke? Really? Itā€™s 2018. Can we not?

Is it derogatory towards gay people? I would match your really, with a, this offends you, really really??

3 Likes

I missed a good gay joke? :frowning:

Iā€™m not offendedā€¦ just sad.

Sad why? Maybe Iā€™m not like most people but I wouldnā€™t be sad if someone made a joke about having sex missionary position. Is that a crazy idea? I honestly donā€™t understand it lol if youā€™d care to explain?

But they donā€™t do they? Because being straight isnā€™t funny, which is why I donā€™t understand why being gay is.

Forget about it, Iā€™m just grumpy.

You need some coffee

6 Likes

I would disagree. Sex jokes in general are prevalent. Iā€™ve seen jokes about missionary sex (being boring) blow job jokes, ect all in the right context. Besides butt sex isnā€™t just a gay thing anyways.

Sounds like anal went wrong.

2 Likes

Salah already being linked with Real Madrid lmao :joy: Imagine if he only made it 6 months at lolpool and was snapped up by Madrid.

1 Like

Hopefully Real Madrid sign Hazard, Kane & Salah in the summer.

1 Like

And Wenger.

2 Likes

Plus De Gea

Then watch Real Madrid finish 4th :wenger:

Arenā€™t they already 4th :rofl:

1 Like

Think one more season and then heā€™s gone.

As well as Pochettino.

2 Likes

I actually have a deal in place to sign Pavon in January on my FM save because Iwobi and Pulisic are being lil bitches and demanding moves to bigger clubs despite me being unbeaten for a season and a halfs worth of league games and doing well in Europe.

So unfortunately at this point I am not able to provide a lengthy analysis or ringing endorsement like I am with Malcom.

Does demonstrate just how ahead of the curve I am when it comes to scouting though.

http://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2018/premier-league-clubs-chase-hoffenheims-nadiem-amiri/

Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are all interested in signing Hoffenheimā€™s Nadiem Amiri, according to Sport Bild.

The report suggests one of the trio of Premier League teams will make a move to sign the 21-year-old in the summer, with Amiri holding a ā‚¬17 million release fee in his contract.

Sport Bild suggest he could be Mesut Ɩzilā€™s eventual successor at Arsenal, but they also go on to state that Tottenham have been chasing the youngster since the summer, and seem to be in pole position.

https://twitter.com/chris78williams/status/951932563651690497