January Transfer window thread

Done

Why do City need Evans?!

Kompany is finished and Pep knows it plus Mangala is surplus.

They need a backup CB for sure.

Ohhhh he is awesome. Is Robbie reliable?

1 Like

Yep. Heā€™s available and we arenā€™t pouncing. In fact, I wouldnā€™t mind Evans and De Vrij.

More here

https://twitter.com/shaneburns_/status/949654689880174592

4 Likes

Awesome

You just said someone as shit as Ox was one of the best players in Europe alongside a bunch of other players who certainly arenā€™t. You need to step outside for a breath of fresh air.

@JakeyBoy rn

2 Likes

400 mil buyout clause :rofl:

Malcolm would be great!

Is this a wind up? The blokes name is actually Malcolm?!

malcolm tho, didnt someone say the other day that his goalscoring part from the odd spectacular goal is actually quite poor. I dont know what his actual other attributes are like, like dribbling and link up play etc.

Yeah both wouldnā€™t be bad at all.

With Per retiring in the summer and Kos breaking down with each passing season I think itā€™s imperative we sign someone that still young enough to improve but old enough that they have a solid body of experience at the top level, de Vrij fits the bill whereas Evans does not.

Wonder what his first name is haha

Yeah, we should play himā€¦In the middle :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Chamberlain might not be but Salah, VVD, Mane certainly are.
If you donā€™t think that those Liverpool players are any good, then just wait and see what Wenger is going to serve up for us next season.

Get out.

2 Likes

Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira, known as Malcom, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward for French club Bordeaux

Is he any good?