January Transfer window thread

Can see him going abroad

To Liverpool? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

West Ham may have found a striker!! I repeat West Ham may have found a striker!!

2 Likes

Arsenal are interested in signing Torino striker Andrea Belotti but have been put off by the Italian club’s £50m valuation, according to The Sun.

The Gunners reportedly wanted to bring the 23-year-old to the Emirates in January but have put those plans on hold until the summer due to the hefty proposed fee.

Belotti’s goalscoring exploits for both club and country – 17 this season – has seen him emerge as one of Europe’s most promising young talents.

Is he any good?

Absolutely. He is one of our best talents. He reminds me of Vieri.

We suddenly have a thing for strikers scoring 17 goals

Absolutely fantastic striker.

Spanish forward Bojan has told Stoke City that he wants to leave in order to get regular first-team football, HITC Sport understands.

Can see him going to China as well

1 Like

Does anyone still feel ‘sorry’ for Southampton? As in their regular loss of their established players.

I don’t, it’s both necessary for a club of their size to survive, plus they bring it on themselves by carving the words ‘stepping stone’ onto their official club crest.

Maybe they’re hoping that by losing Fonte they will gain some sort of leverage in coercing Van Dijk to stay another 12 months before he goes.

1 Like

#Everton move for Manolas
Everton have made an initial approach to Roma for Greece international centre-back Kostas Manolas, according to Sky in Italy.

Everton looking to sign Manolas, Schneiderlin and Depay (loan).

Manolas is a total boss on fifa.

Everton-level signings, good options for them to solidify that 7th place ahead of the threat from Southampton, Stoke and others.

1 Like

So Everton can get Manolas, while we can’t :santi:

Funny thing is they almost had him a few years ago, on the cheap:

West Ham bidding £3m for Snodgrass. Banter.

He’s worth that just for his free kicks.

He’s worth a hell of a lot more than that to Hull though. As with Defoe, these players could be the difference between the Premier League and Championship, as if they’d be selling them for pennies in this window.

The difference with Snodgrass is he has turned down a contract extension

I thought he signed it in the end?