January Transfer window thread

The club had a automatic renew clause that they used but Snodgrass hasn’t actually agreed and signed anything yet lol

Oh ok, so that means he’s under contract until next summer then? I fully expect Hull to get relegated this year and for him to leave in the summer. But what I was getting at is that they won’t sell their best player now while there is a chance of survival.

Ah the irony :arteta:

2 Likes

How Karen Brady has got as far as she has, is a mystery.

Penny pinchers.

Yeah sounds very old-school Arsenal-esque.

Obviously bidding low just to appease fans and pretend like they are trying. Right?

2 Likes

remember this next time sky is touted as a reliable source

4 Likes

Yerdas Selzavon

SCREAMING :joy::joy:

1 Like

Your dad sells Avon?

As in the cosmetics?

2 Likes

Honestly, is this just me? But I would take Batshuayi over Llorente any day! ‬This rumoured swap deal makes no sense to me.

2 Likes

Yes. Scottish insult :wink:

3 Likes

Could somebody confirm this quote? And if their Sporting Director is reliable?

wow he has been good for a little bit of time but he is hardily established i think around £50m is a genuinely good bid if true, greediness rears its head the EPL money has really inflated prices…that is a record amount of money for us, that is even more than what we paid for Ozil.

1 Like

The quote is real it seems but it doesn’t confirm we’ve bid €65m for him, that’s just assumed because it’s the figure that has been speculated. Find it hard to believe they’d get much more than that for him, definitely not his £85m release clause.

2 Likes

Fuck off! Cunts to refuse 65 mil for Belotti.

1 Like

When Juventus pays 90 million euros for Higuain it’s not just the EPL.

Juventus though swallow all of their countries CL money they get a HUGE amount…see this video it is really interesting:

I thought so too. But since Manchester United did Martial the transfermarkt really has gone crazy.

seems might be true that we have bid that amount, at least it seems we are genuinely trying:

However, Petrachi insists that Belotti - who recently signed a new contract which includes a €100m (£85.7m) release clause - is “worth more” than the north Londoners’ offer and therefore Torino have subsequently rejected it.

“Yes, we received the offer, but it does not reflect the value of the player,” Petrachi replied when asked about Arsenal’s interest.

"Anyway, he is going nowhere for now. We want to enjoy him, then we’ll see what happens.

“We intend to keep Belotti and president Urbano Cairo signed this important buy-out clause. I think he’s worth more than they have offered.”

Seems that they do want the release clause or at least close to it as they want to keep him and maybe will only consider letting him leave for what is in his clause. If that is the case they can fuck off…Can get Lewandowski or Griezmann for the same sort of money!

2 Likes