Jamie Vardy

He was that third finish the best of them but City were abysmal. Kolarov Stones Sagna back three?!

They were the first team to let Leicester play like they did last season with the super strong counter attack and they go three nill up in about 20 minutes.

I want to see them against good defences who don’t play ridiculous formations with players in the wrong position throughout the team before I say Vardy and Mahrez are back

In 2013 Leicester striker Jamie Vardy had to be talked out of quitting football in favour of becoming a party rep in Ibiza, according to manager Craig Shakespeare.

:arteta: Amazing.

“Where you off to tonight lads? Free shots if you come with me”

2 Likes

26 year old rep? What a loser.

2 Likes

Can imagine that scene in his film. Very tense scene indeed… They may need to get Al Pacino in to play the part of his manager…

1 Like

How many goals has he scored recently? Because his goal tally is 10 this season. Considering he hasn’t scored for months, it is quite a good record.

1 Like

Champions League quarter final coming up for him. What a mug he was not signing for us.

1 Like

Hindsight is wonderful but yes it definitely turned out to be the right decision.

1 Like

Still better than Leicester though…

Why does he keep talking about our bid for him lol

1 Like

Yeah, who gives a fuck about him.

Probably cos people keep asking him tbh.

1 Like

On us winning the FA Cup, he said: “Yeah but it weren’t the Premier League was it?!”

IMG_0411

2 Likes

How’s the Hollywood rags-to-riches movie coming along Jamie?

I’m sure it’ll get made eventually :speak_no_evil:

I’m glad we never signed him now even though I was for it at the time. He’s a Scum type through and through.

1 Like

He’s not wrong though.

2 Likes

Who cares what this rat-faced chav has to say.

9 Likes

Pretty sure you can all read this now it’s free for 90 days

Mental he was at the training ground meeting Arsene to sign the contracts and he got cold feet.

That’s how close we were :joy:

Vardy would have been amazing for us, so many fans were against it but at the time I considered it the type of move Fergie would have made. The guy has been a an unlikely force in the EPL but I can’t help but appreciate what he’s done for the Foxes. Was spot on about our decline too lol.

6 Likes

What does this mean? When Ferguson needed forwards he signed big guns; Tevez, Berbatov and van Persie.

Fergie liked the zero sum approach of not only signing the leagues best player/striker but also crippling a rival or hampering a top 4 candidate. You use RVP as an example which perfectly illustrates my point, if that Dutch traitor had stayed with us we’d have genuinely been way more competitive during the following seasons. Instead Fergie retired on a nice title and we got to watch donkey Giroud.

1 Like

He also signed the likes of Saha and Dion Dublin.