Jack Wilshere

Yo Moyseh…

https://m.popkey.co/06ab74/1jzr0.gif

6 Likes

If Jack can stay fit would much rather him than Ramsey.

1 Like

Best player for us tonight

1 Like

At least he tried.

Difference between Jack and Ramsey is day and night. Jack is a much better, more intelligent and technically able midfielder.

Sign him up

2 Likes

Baffled by those saying to ship him off especially as Wenger is adamant on not bringing in another certified CM.

Quality hasn’t ever been the question with him and he’s as fit as ever but ironically spending the majority of his time riding the bench.

Would be interesting to see what a midfield three consisting of him, Ramsey and the likes of Nzonzi could whip up.

Jack is quality but he Carnt stay injury free soon has he signs a new deal with u he be injured for rest off the season.

1 Like

Ramsey > Wilshere imo, only one of them has demonstrated their value to our side. I’m done living in dreamland thinking that Wilshere will ever be a key player

6 Likes

If a consistently fit Wilshere worked with Guardiola for a few months he would make Alli yesterday’s news. So much potential there he just needs good management and the right environment to thrive.

1 Like

Had another great chance put on a plate for him by Giroud. Granted he’s still building confidence and match sharpness he has to do better. Once he starts scoring he ends Ramsey’s relevance at this club

Xhaka and Iwobi very suspect last two matches against relegation candidates which is very concerning whilst Jack looked quality.

Let’s hope he stays fit and playing well

1 Like

We must keep him.

With Ozil, Sanchez and Cazorla gone next season, Wilshere will be arguably our best player.

To lose your best midfielder is careless

To lose four in the same season is ridiculous.

To lose your four best midfielders and all for no money is totally unacceptable.

Only at our club could this happen.

Our transfer strategy, and transfer negotiations, as well as our wage structure and contract situation is nothing more than a joke.

Two starts and two very good games in my opinion. Not missing Ramsey at all if Jack keeps this up. Does less stupid flicks too.

1 Like

I still don’t like him that much TBH but based on fact we will not sign any other CM he should stay and we should wish him the best(meaning stay injury free for the rest of the season).

1 Like

BBC: Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere expects new deal

Injury-plagued England midfielder Jack Wilshere expects to sign a new Arsenal contract in the coming weeks.

The 25-year-old, whose current deal expires at the end of the season, has made 15 appearances this season, having returned from a calf injury in August.

He spent last season on loan at fellow Premier League side Bournemouth

"I definitely want to be here. I want to help Arsenal get to where they should be," Wilshere, who made his Gunners debut in 2008, told Sky Sports.

"We just have to sort things out and I’m sure that will happen in the next couple of weeks and it will be sorted."

3 Likes

Great news.

2 Likes

Jack the pumpkin king getting a new contract. Deep fucking joy. Right before Nightmare before christmas tomorrow.

1 Like

Right now there is simply no justification for it.

1 Like

I’m conflicted, if he is finally over his injury concerns then it’s a no brainer but the likelihood of that being the case is low.

With him you’re always wincing when he goes in for a challenge or runs into a congested area of the pitch, perhaps all this time being fully fit and being eased in is rehabilitating his body but it would be so Arsenal for him to sign and get a season ending injury a couple of weeks later.

Whatever the case may be we should be looking to bring in another CM of quality regardless and treat him like someone who can’t truly be relied upon.

1 Like

Sign him on a 6 months at a time deal. Otherwise he’ll be injured.