Jack Wilshere

Hope he plays well

wish hed fuck off. Myth master.

Thought he was pretty good tonight, with out midfield options as dire as they are it would be just swell if heā€™d find a resurgence in form.

10 Likes

Looked good.

I think weā€™ve found our Ɩzil replacement, lads.

Wilshere should be ahead of Xhaka in the pecking orderā€¦its very clear to me.

1 Like

Imagine turning your nose up at giving Wilshere some games when Elneny and Coquelin are your 3rd and 4th choice CMā€™s :joy:

3 Likes

Good cameo. Could be an option in the middle.

Great seeing Jack back, did well too.

1 Like

@TheSpecialCnut as I said in MDC I think he should have startedā€¦

Against Doncaster yeah. This stories been done to death.

Enjoyed his cameo, he gives us another dimension. His talent is unquestionable. Give him a new contract, watching him play the few games he does is one of the better parts of being an Arsenal fan right now.

So including last night thats 6 games in the last 3 seasons. Ffs mate and thats a highlight of being a Arsenal fan.

He played most of the season at Bournemouth last year, his fitness/stamina should be better because of that.

In 12/13 and 13/14 he started 46 games. Iā€™d rather have half a season a year of Wilshere when the alternatives are Ramsey, Coq, Elneny and Xhaka. When Ozil and Alexis leave Wilshere is the one midfield player who can give us some creativity.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SP5xqeVmQY

2 Likes

Wengerball will finally be revived this season. The English Cazorla is back.

3 Likes

yep just like Santi never fit. Tomorrow never comes, Always next season though. . .

:thinking: now that heā€™s just become more involved?

Sounds like the Daily Star is chatting shit like usual; however, I will say that the post he made on Tyrone Mingsā€™ instagram post was pretty passive-aggressive and while he was just having a bit of a laugh, I do think he was being passive-aggressive about his game time.

2 Likes

Wilshere couldā€™ve been starting matches in someoneā€™s first team in Serie A by now if heā€™d been a bit braver, albeit moving your family abroad must be difficult whether youā€™re a multimillionaire or not. But still, hard to have sympathy

1 Like