Jack Wilshere

Wengers basically saying if hes fit he stays, otherwise bye bye. He went on loan to prove fitness and did so till the last quarter of the season. But thats not good enough.

He wont ever complete a full season again. Wouldn’t be surprised if weve had offers but Wilshere doesn’t fancy moving.

1 Like

Don’t you do it, froggy. :sanchez2:

1 Like

I think he’ll leave

1 Like

Surely Wenger and Wilshere should’ve spoken about his situation by now? The season starts next week ffs

3 Likes

We can’t count on him, especially with Xhaka and his bad relationship with Refs, Ramsey injury prone, Coquelin is a donkey, Elneny is useful but not much more and Cazorla who will return (we don’t know when) after two years out for injury.

Arsenal need to sign a midfielder capable to compete for a place into the XI. Seri, Lemar or someone else are the right profiles.

6 Likes

Wenger really digs himself a hole with these kind of comments. So late in the window when preparations have already been made/had and he drops bombs like this when we’re calling out for a CM.

3 Likes

And the team will have another season of being a player or two short and money in the bank.

Back to Wilshere, he needs to be shipped out and the #10 needs to be on Ozil’s back.

2 Likes

Hopefully we can sell him and buy Seri.

Look at Cocktor! Don’t touch his beloved boy :poldi:

:eyes:

https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/897430031772917761

I can’t see Jacky Boy moving to the Championship

1 Like

Seems like Jacky Boy is content to sit in the reserves and get his inflated wage that Arsenal is paying him rather than try and resurrect his career at another club by playing regularly.

I guess we’ll remember that night in the CL vs. Barca…

1 Like

Jack should look at last season as a good example of why he needs to wait for an opportunity this year.

We badly needed a player of his ilk last season for a long run, following Cazorla’s injury, and any injury to Xhaka will leave us in exactly the same spot this season, as it stands.

He’d get crunched in that league

2 Likes

I sold him for 17 mil on FIFA 17. C’mon, think some stupid english club can get him for that amount :wink:

How did he play against Derby?

Wilshere played well and the other players have involved him in every situation. Unfortunately is miles away to be fully fit.

2 Likes

Is that really the best offer he’s had?

Surprised someone like Newcastle haven’t taken a punt.

They have! If you listen to the bookies, Newcastle want to raid us. They apparently want Gibbs, Perez and Wilshere. I’m praying it’s true!

2 Likes

I think every single Premier League club has seen he can’t stay on the pitch. The amount of money he’ll and Arsenal demand will probably not be worth it in their book.