Jack Wilshere

^ shit like this is exactly what I want you to give up on.

You utter buffoon.

1 Like

Immature abuse like this is what I want you to give up on.

We can’t expect even close to £25m for Wilshere, come on now.

The injury thing and the contract situation thing far outweigh the whole ‘he’s English so we can demand silly money’ thing

£7.5m from Samp is a fair offer and I bet the Club would take it, but I also bet Jack’s not willing to broaden his mind (and narrow his salary) and take the leap

1 Like

Who wants a player that can rarely play? Jack’s career is basically finished. He’ll jump from club to club every single year, living off 1 year contracts and signing on bonuses.

2 Likes

I’ve never once said you aren’t a real supporter.

What I do say, frequently is you make shit up and repeat the some nonsense over and over again. The latest in a very long line of things you talk complete and utter shit about, is the ÂŁ1m a game Alexis is now costing us.

Furthermore, shit like ‘forgive me if I want the best for this club’. Jesus lol. It’s mind numbingly generic, you literally are everything you dislike Wenger for, you know that?

:smile:

1 Like

Name them.
It should be easy for you to compile a list since you frequently accuse me of it.
Or is it you that makes stuff up?

If we don’t sell him for the reported 50m we’ve been offered, then that’s roughly it will cost us per game.

It might be generic but it wasn’t that long ago posters like you were hurling abuse in my direction, telling me I was an idiot for saying we wouldn’t be in the CL and spurs would be above us, and then being accused of not being a real supporter for saying those things.

If I said the same thing every year for 10 years and are right once I wouldn’t go around proclaiming how right I was personally

1 Like

^ indeed.

What about sending him back to Bournemouth? He would be their main player there.

I only said it last season.
If you’re just going to make stuff up, what’s the point?

You all need to get a fckn grip - stop arguing ffs !!

1 Like

Gundogan seems to be one that comes to mind.

1 Like

Wenger is willing to spend that on Mbappe though. I am not clear on what you are getting at.

If you are taking the ‘eye for an eye’ approach to justify the 'Alexis is costing us £1m a game stance you have; then I think that underlines just how obtuse you are.

You tedious little human.

1 Like

We are unsure if Wenger is willing to spend that on Mbappe, in wengers words he said we haven’t made any bid for Mbappe.

@Oliver @InvincibleDB10

Play nice lads or take it to PM please

7 Likes

^^ flexing those mod muscles

9 Likes

A common process Wenger follows. Cazorla he supposedly hadn’t heard of prior to signing him, if you recall?

The young padawan is learning quickly.

I’d do the same more often buy I’m not really in a position to lecture people too often about bickering :man_facepalming:t3:

Sell him and put a buyback in the contract. If he turns out to beat his injury woes, I want him back.

just like Take That used to sing