Jack Wilshere

he’s by no means a world class CM. But he is a talent, English and loyal.

He is a product of our club ffs. Baffles me that any fan of Arsenal wouldn’t love him and want him here.

2 Likes

Arsenal should always have an strong english presence players within the squad.

Yes the famed British core failed but we should stop entertaining English talent in the XI

30M?! Accept

2 Likes

Accept.

1 Like

If anyone offers 30m for him he’s gone.

8 Likes

I would even throw a free Carl Jenkinson.

5 Likes

I can’t see him coming back to arsenal TBH, he isn’t as good as his first showing he has never really and truly pushed on and he is constantly injured. I am fed up with constantly waiting on players that never play for us. I love Cazorla for example, I would give him next season to see how he settles with his injury, but after that no matter how good he is/was for us what is the point of keeping a player that plays 10 times a season…I was sick of Rosicky for the same reason, I loved him yes but we are FAR too sentimental at Arsenal, at the end of the day we need the plays PLAYING not this shit of ‘he was a good servant for the club x number of years ago and if we just hold on his injury problems will disappear and he will be back to his best.’ If that happens fair enough but let it happen elsewhere, we struggle each time we fuck around like this, look at us without Cazorla when Wenger didn’t get a replacement saying ‘we have a lot of midfielders’

£30m? I’d sell him for 30 quid to be honest!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t sell him for anything, personally. Will never give up on Jack. I’m stubborn when it comes to this.

Super Jacky Wilshere. :clap:

4 Likes

I used to be right there with you but even I am starting to accept it’s over for him. :frowning:

You still believe in Abou yet abandoned Jack? Boooo. :bellerin:

2 Likes

The difference is that a fit Abou Diaby was the best midfielder in the world.

7 Likes

Correct.

2 Likes

Oh Jack, head says sell, heart says dont sell. meh.

Diaby was easily one of the best mids ive ever seen tbh. Nothing will take that away from me.

1 Like

Get shut of him Pers and Cazorla. Get the fuck away from this injury prone culture year in year out ffs.

Very likely transfer imo, from every angle. Can see him playing for them with the family connection. I can see him being a marquee signing for a club at West Ham’s level. I can see Wenger becoming a little more ruthless this summer (tho not enough still) and finally part-disassembling the BritishCore

1 Like

This is the kind of deal that might justify a big deal. e.g. paying 85m for Griezmann or 70m for Higuain is not really that outrageous if you’re moving on Alexis and Wilshere for 60-70m. Then you’re not just the club that spent 89m straight up on Pogba.

Would prefer Ramsey go but Wilshere is always going to be an injury risk. I’d like him to stay as a bit of a luxury player but it’s not like we actually need him,

If West Ham are willing to offer 30 mill for Jack, then it’s really a no brainer. I would sell Ramsey and Theo as well for another 30 mill combined. Only problem is, we will be entrusting Arsene with spending that money and his recent business in the transfer market does not inspire confidence.

2 Likes

30 mil - No chance.

Contract’s up end of next season. We will be lucky to get 15-18m for Jack.

I’d prefer him to stay personally.

1 Like

I don’t think we should sell unless we know his injuries have pretty much done him in. Bar Cazorla he is the only technical midfielder we have who can make our midfield tick. If we lose Ozil who would be a better CAM in our ranks?

After watching combinations of Ramsey, Elneny, Xhaka doesn’t anyone miss him?

1 Like