Jack Wilshere

looks like it was his left knee to be honest. poor guy. hope its nothing serious

That did not look good. Was really surprised to see him get back up and play without limping for a while afterwards.

Gutted for him. Truly so. :worried:

Any links??

Injured again :xhaka:

Bad news, hope heā€™s got lucky with it on this occasion

Season over then? Just to burst our bubble about him

Well he lasted 6 months longer than he would have if he was at us.

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

Eddie Howe is an injury miracle worker. Sign him up.

I wonder if Eddie Howe would be willing to be the assistant manager to someone like Allegri.

1 Like

Not that itā€™s going to happen because I donā€™t see Arsene leaving this summer but even if he were to, and even if we were to get someone like Allegri, it would take a big man to leave a managerā€™s job in a club where he is appreciated and take up an assistantā€™s role elsewhere, even if the club happens to be Arsenal. Perhaps if it was ManUtd and Sir Alex offered Howe an assistantā€™s job, things would be different.

Thats what David Moyes should have done at united.

The treacherous double-crossing traitorous backstabbing Judas.

Would love to keep him but still feel the need to buy another CM/AM. He seems to want some reassurance that heā€™ll have his position locked down if he was to return back and commit long term.

We shouldnā€™t be looking to enter into contract talks anyway, sell him.

4 Likes

Definitely think if heā€™s not given reassurances of first team football he will leave, canā€™t see him coming back and sitting on the bench, Iā€™m sure he find one or two attractive offers. Wouldnā€™t be surprised either if he feels like he just needs a new start somewhere else. I donā€™t see the love he once had for Arsenal like he did for the first few years at Arsenal burning in him, where I saw a young lad that would be here all his career.

Shame, if Wenger stays, I doubt he get that first team football heā€™s looking for. Iā€™d sell him off to a mid table side in the PL instead of letting him run down his contract to go off to a top PL team.

Heā€™s been looking really good this season for Bournemouth. Has was their MOTM for 3 games in a row i think it was before he had the slight injury

Iā€™d have him back with us in a heartbeat!

1 Like

Heā€™s been very solid, not out of this world, but that slight injury aside heā€™s played very well.

Weā€™ll have him back tone, but the problem is will he want to stay here or thinkā€™s he can do better for himself with another team. Thatā€™s the question we need to have answered. I think along with OX maybe he doesnā€™t think Wenger values him that highly.

I think Arsenal fans could get Yaya Sanogo a Ballon dā€™Or if it was a public twitter poll, his MOTM awards donā€™t really mean anything. Just gotta look at the number of votes in their polls with & without Wilshere.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if anything but giving him a new contract (that heā€™ll sign) will be an option here. One year left on the contract just isnā€™t a great option to negotiate and will also be a hit on the transfer fee weā€™d get. Also without anyone replacing him weā€™re better off with him than without.