Jack Wilshere

99% sure that the majority is Arsenal fans

1 Like

Since he doesnt win every month im gonna say no, not Arsenal related at all.

1 Like

By all accounts he has been superb for them of late.

Arsenal fans are fucking on point online, as if they wouldn’t have started sooner if that was their intention.

He’s won every month he’s been nominated (twice).

1 Like

Any Arsenal fan voting for Jack and Bournemouth player of the month needs to re-evaluate their life.

7 Likes

ftfy

1 Like

I think oompa and Castiel are both right. And I also suspect that a large proportion of Arsenal fans need to re-evaluate their life.

Wilshere to Bournemouth was like Ozil to Arsenal for their fans. They’re still over the moon to have him so it wouldn’t surprise me if he won this legit.

Assist from SUPER JACKY WILSHERE! :wink:

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/bgmqm.mp4?token=1487434942_95fe29c08bfdf51d736b474e398ccc953129255c

Three months in a row it is then!

A long-awaited assist!

1 Like

If they want him they can pay up for him.

1 Like

Yeah, except Wilshere is a pure football genius and Özil is just a lazy heartless overrated bitch.

We have 15 homegrown players and we need 10 of them to keep into the first team to remain into the nee rules.

Wilshere is one of them.

In my opinion, if Szczesny will return, one defender between Holding and Chambers will remain, Bellerin and Iwobi are starters, the two W (Welbeck, Walcott) will remain, Oxlade is changing role, the third keeper will be ever an homegrow, we will have 8 potential homegrown players in the squad with other seven players (Coquelin, Ramsey, Wilshere, Maitland-Niles, Chambers, Jenkinson) with chances to leave or to remain in the squad for the others two spaces.

Well, for the rules and the player with a contract which will expire after one year, for me Jack can go out.

About football, Arsenal have Xhaka, Elneny, Ramsey, Coquelin, Oxlade and Cazorla. Would Arsenal try to improve the quality? Yes. Should Wilshere be the player which can improve us? Not for me.

1 Like

It’s gone and happened he went off injured against City just before half time after making a block that jarred his ankle.

Hopefully nothing serious but looked dejected as fuck walking off the pitch.

Looks like his glass ankle has gone again. The way he ignored Eddie Howe walking off was a bit disrespectful too.

Eh it’s understandable he’s having a pretty good season and has been very durable, can’t blame him for that really.

Also could have verbally acknowledged him…who knows.

He could have said something, yeah. Howe’s body language suggested otherwise though. Meh maybe looking into it too much.