Jack Wilshere

Dorset Cherry Pickers

3 Likes

I downloaded the option file so they are called Bournemouth with the right badge and everything! Don’t remember what there PES name was

Nice one. Used to love the option back in the ps2 days.

So much better than “East Dorsetshire”.

I was considering getting PES until I found this out.

Now they can quite literally fuck off and die.

1 Like

Today’s rating: :facepalm:

I don’t think about another miracle like with Francis Coquelin. The future of Jackie isn’t with Arsenal.

I heard he missed an open goal and was immediately substituted?

No it wasn’t an open goal lol. The GK was covering his near side and Jack’s shot went off the post. He should have done better but it wasn’t Gervinho level. Just before that he made a nice move about 18 yards out, shuffled it onto his left foot and beat the keeper with a curling effort…off the post again though.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/dkxu.mp4?token=1476564671_d44dfd4ebcdeb6eb2426ed67f3e93533ae9489f0

:facepalm:

1 Like

Thats an absolutely hideous miss from Jack.

Indeed it wasn’t, though I can see why my mate might have used the term for short hand, a very large section of that goal was gaping.

That’s a bad miss.

At the time of first viewing the keeper seemed a lot closer, looking at that replay several times though yeah that’s a somewhat easy chance.

Wilshere’s being outperformed at the moment by Ibe, Stanislas and Wilson. He’s the least effective player so far this season in their front 4.

Sad to say it, but if he doesn’t get it going, we are likely seeing the last of Jackie Boy at the Arsenal. Lots of good options now and players like Iwobi developing. And we are missing Ramsey and Le Coq right now too.

Finally we got rid if him.

Way to injury prone, way too inconsistent, england nt should do the same.

He may well regret pushing for this loan.

I think the fight for the spot behind Cazorla, as his 2nd as creative hub, is pretty much open though. Elneny is not creative enough, I’m not convinced of Ramsey either. Plus Wenger probably wouldn’t sign another CM next summer.

3 Likes

It will have to go seriously seriously badly for jack not to get another chance at Arsenal IMO

2 Likes

I want him back as the back up for Cazorla next season.