It (You'll float too)

It (2017)

The remake of the popular 90’s horror comes out this week, can’t wait to see it. Trailers look really good

Early reviews are all booming and it has a 9.1 on IMDB currently. A sequel has pretty much been confirmed already.

It is everything I hoped for and more. Has heart, laughs and TONS of incredible scares. Fell in love with the Losers. Didn’t want it to end.
– Perri Nemiroff, Collider

Just saw It. Really well done. Cast were all great with some twisted visuals. Going to make a ton of money. Ready for the sequel tomorrow.
– Steven Weintraub, Collider

Saw It. I loved it. Then took trash out in my empty, dark, stairwell…SH*T FREAKED ME OUT CAUSE THAT MOVIE SCARED ME LIKE FOR REAL.
– Mark E. Reilly, Collider

I love It. It’s everything I wanted. Scary as sh*t, Skarsgard nails Pennywise, and the Losers are perfection.
– Haleigh Foutch, Collider

Thrilled I can now say that It is spectacular. Totally terrifying, but also amazing fun (the Losers are PERFECT). Top 10 candidate for me.
– Eric Eisenberg, CinemaBlend

LOVED It. Captured the spirit of the book & still created something new. Perfect combo of dark and fun. And the Losers Club was PERFECT!
– Rachel Heine, Nerdist

It was spooktacular. Great cast, surprisingly funny, and genuinely unnerving scares. You’ll still be freaked out when you get home.
– Dan Casey, Nerdist

I can finally talk about It. New adaptation is more fun, frightening and familiar than you think.
– Mara Reinstein, Mara Movies

I liked it! Kids are great. BSkars is great. Also, surprisingly, it’s pretty dang funny.
– Rebecca Pahle, Film Journal International

It was terrifying and hilarious and delightful, so we’re deciding to see how this thing goes.
– Terri Schwartz, IGN

I can say I saw It tonight. And it was great. Cast is excellent. And, yes, [Pennywise] is scary! This will be a, ahem, monster at the box office.
– Jim Vejvoda, IGN

It makes me nostalgic for when I used to get scared by things, because I don’t anymore. But man oh man, if you still do…
– Fred Topel, We Live Entertainment

It: a carnival funhouse of a film; loud, scary, funny. And best of all: it has heart.
– Chris Evangelista, CutPrintFilm

Who’s gonna see it? :smiley:

I get dragged to every horror film that comes out by the Mrs and this is going to be no different lol. She’s already made me reserve my Friday evening.

2 Likes

Deffo looking forward to seeing this one. It was the first proper scary thing I watched as a kid and with it having kids as the protagonists, the ones fighting the monster…fuck me. It was awesome.

Ugh.

Was the original a film or a TV series?

Two part TV series.

1 Like

It’s going to spawn another clown craze! :clown_face:

1 Like

Seeing it tonight

So. Good.

Anyone seen it yet?

absolutely dog shit was forced to sit through this today and hated every second

Anything even slightly enjoyable about it has been done millions of times already and done very well recently by stranger things

1 Like

I wasn’t particularly impressed but it (that’s a world class pun right there tehehe) was far from terrible. However it (i’m the gift that keeps on giving) leans towards just another an average remake.

1 Like

Didn’t think it was particularly good at all. There were elements of it I enjoyed but overall it was a pretty average film.

1 Like

Just seen it. (Again, another pun, pattern of the thread)

It’s ok. I kinda got immune to the horror after a while. When you’re over exposed to the element of horror, it kinda loses its novelty. However, if its staying faithful to the text (and thankfully not too faithful- heard some horrible content from the book) then i cant really begrudge it

1 Like

Yesss!!!

1 Like