Hull City vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Oh great Coquelin B2B, it’s going to be a struggle resist the temptation of carving out my eyes with a spoon.

What would bet your team?

No Xhaka or Perez but Walcott gets in.

I don’t know what Walcott is bunging Wenger, but it must be worth it :wink:

Saying that, it’s good that Iwobi is getting a start, although are thought it would be at the expense of Walcott.

WHY OH WHY is sanchez STILL at centre forward, it DOESN’T WORK! Also how the fuck are the new players going to adapt to the fucking league if you never play them. Why spend all that money on them and fucking bench them you twat!

@Gunnerpr

Usual back 5

Xhaka Cazorla

Iwobi Özil Alexis

Perez

C’mon it’s not hard. Why does Wenger do this shit? Makes me so angry

3 Likes

Senile old fool

uninspiring line up here but if they work hard enough they should still win comfortably

1 Like

Could it be that Wenger doesn’t want 3 new players in his spine from the get go?

2 Likes

Team is fine aside from Coquelin for Xhaka.

Starting to think Wenger will only play Xhaka-Cazorla at home against poor opposition.

Ive thought since day one that Xhaka isnt a Wenger type of player.
Something not right here. He was bought early and should well be on his way to blending in but isnt. Especially as were not performing in anyway special.

Alexis as CF not proving effective?

Starts him again.

Walcott not proving effective?

Starts him after a supposed knee knock midweek.

Pays 30m for a midfield savior?

Kept on the bench.

If even I can see that the team set up wasn’t working against Southampton and PSG despite the results, why can’t he?

www.hashtagmadness.com ?

I see Xhaka is starting according to him, oh wait… Did Wenger just do a #madness ?

1 Like

The team could be worse. It’s Hull after all, so we should be fine.

2 Likes

Were not even playing well, I don’t see his reluctance but at least Oxlade is on the bench which is a little closer to where he should be, in the stands.

2 Likes

MDC opened!

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com

Join us!

Thank you.

I’d imagine Giroud would be up front if fit.

So Wenger rates Xhaka, but he barely plays him? Good. C’mon Arsenal though!

Dear oh dear…:joy:

4 Likes

I doubt I was alone in knowing Sanchez would miss that penalty. He’s involved in the moves, the build-up etc., but he’s wasted in the middle when 2+ defenders can crowd him. Not strong enough.

Give Cazorla the fucking penalties. Also I thought they’d changed the rule about double jeopardy? Or if not they should do. A penalty and a red card ruins the game. Although we are Arsenal, don’t be surprised to see Cazorla sent off in the 2nd half and Arsenal hanging on for a 0-1 :joy:

A team that means business would put 3 or 4 past this average 10-man Hull side from hereon in

ZOMG WHY DIDNT LUCAS START WE WOULD HAVE SCORED MORE GOALS. WHO CARES IF SANTI AND COQUELIN IS OUR CM PARTNERSHIP FOR 20MONTHS. XHAKA IS OP.

Of course I write an over the top sarcastic post and xhaka does that hahah.

1 Like