Hello New OA!

OI! What’s all this then!?

[quote=“Dr_Strangepass, post:20, topic:140, full:true”]
Nothing at all to say, but since I’m here might as well test it out.

Site looks nice.

And a pop up reminder to be kind. Awwww.
[/quote]Welcome mate! Without sounding like a radio contest, but congratulations, you’re our 100th member on the new site :theo:

1 Like

@Mysty

How do we donate?

The “like race” is fully on again now.

1 Like

[quote=“NeedCoffee, post:23, topic:140, full:true”]
@Mysty

How do we donate?
[/quote]ATM the system isn’t intergated with the new site to donate. It’s still connected to the old site, but obviously that contains load of philising warning still, so I would avoid that.

It’s currently on our to do list to get up and running on here soon as we can, already we’ve had several of you guys express an interest to donate,so we really appreciate the support shown :smiley:

What do you expect on a site full of left wing nutjobs? :smirk:

1 Like

Aha! So this is where everyone is.

2 Likes

I got 99 users but TheDoctor ain’t one.

2 Likes

:coq:

1 Like

[quote=“Persona, post:28, topic:140, full:true”]
I got 99 users but TheDoctor ain’t one.
[/quote]He was a good member. Hope he joins on here soon :henry2:

1 Like

Confession…I saw 99 users and wanted to do one of those but ‘a … ain’t one’ but couldn’t think of anything other than myself.

:wink:

I don’t. He was a bellend.

1 Like

**[quote=“Persona, post:31, topic:140, full:true”]
Confession…I saw 99 users and wanted to do one of those but ‘a … ain’t one’ but couldn’t think of anything other than myself.

:wink:

I don’t. He was a bellend.
[/quote]

No more fucking Abba records. Yeah can live with that.

3 Likes

The new site looks very good! This is actually my first post but I have been registered and following since 2013 or something. So hello everyone! :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome along. :+1:

Thanks mate! Glad you decided to start posting :slight_smile: So what do you think of us signing Xhaka then?

Hello everybody thought I might as well sign up now since no body posts on the old one anymore :cry:. Brilliant job guys on the new site keep up the good work

2 Likes

Willkommen

If old members are coming into this new forum with a new username could we perhaps have a thread where people tell us who they were? @Persona was kind enough to put his old name in his user info but not everyone has done so.

1 Like

There’s one! You can find a thread in the cross bar forums in the name of “who are you”.

2 Likes

Could turn out to be a vital signing. He is a leader and no need to mention he bossed it at the Euros for Switzerland. I still think we should have made this type of signing back when Cesc left or Arteta started to decline.

1 Like