Héctor Bellerin

On returning to Barcelona, ,

“IF I WANTED TO PLAY THERE I WILL NEVER HAVE LEFT”

2 Likes

Love Hector love his attitude ,a very important signature , now just pay Ozil and Sanchez what they want !

1 Like

Did Bellerin sign the extension, or planning to?

This morning I read some news saying he “is going to”… means not yet??

It’s great, but unless they unearth another gem of a right back from La Masia to replace the cheat Alves long term, this one won’t go away.

£100K is way too much

Yeah he’s good but he’s not Luke Shaw good.

4 Likes

I imagine it’s a little difficult to negotiate any lower than that when you’re paying that & more for players of far less quality or importance to the team.

2 Likes

Not these days it isn’t. We’re talking about a coveted young talent here. Can solidify the role for years.

Really not sure if your being serious ? 100 k to much for one of the best Right Backs in the league who is only 21 years old ?

2 Likes

Im with Oz here AGE is irrelavent talent and application is all ,and he has bags of both ! 100 k is peanut’s

2 Likes

It’s not enough

If he will sign a 100k contract, there is the space to sign another one or two contracts in the future if Hector will be tempted to listen other clubs. Well done.

If he gets 100k, then Wenger/Arsenal has to offer Ozil the double, or more?

:cry::cry::cry: FFS

The thought of Jenkinson getting a run of games in the league worries me, AMN likely not ready although I wouldn’t be against him making an appearance in the PSG game with the hope he impresses enough to push ahead of Jenko.

1 Like

Fuck you November. Fuck you so much.

2 Likes

Ffs.

Jenkinson will be a happy man

1 Like

Now is the time to test our squad depth and mental strength.

If we are really champion material, we can go through this.

1 Like

Bollocks.