Héctor Bellerin

Yep, we wouldn’t find another RB as good as him for us if he left. He is just terrific.

Underrated? How come? You’re going to have a hard time finding anyone who doesn’t rate him.

He is rated yes. But not rated high enough. He could go Bayern/Barca right now and not look out of place.

If anything Hector is overrated at this stage due to his exposure. There’s plenty of better obscure full backs out there

2 Likes

Dunno about that. His biggest strength is his pace which helps to make up for some of his shortcomings. Give it another 2-3 years and he’ll be there, but at least right now I think he may almost be a bit overrated, though not by much.

He is rated appropriately imo.

Not overrated, Not underrated, Not a pro MILF hunter.

I think he’ll be fantastic if he ever plays under a better manager…if he played for Barça for example, and spent more time in the opponents half and less time running up and down the pitch, I think he’d have more energy to contribute offensively, and show his qualities there. With us it just seems like when he gets into offensive positions he’s so tired/has expended so much energy on running up and down the pitch that he does half ass efforts, but we know he has more quality with the ball at his feet than that. In a better team he could be a Sergi Roberto (in terms of important offensive contributions/assists/combination with other attackers) but with pace and verticality.

2 Likes

“What would you do if Barcelona contacted you right now?”

Bellerin: “I won’t pick up the phone”

https://vid.me/oXpa

lol

3 Likes

Hector is a gunner by now :ozil2:

1 Like

I’d say whatever she wanted to hear too.

2 Likes

Just sounds like the “I won’t pick up the phone” thing is just what he’s reading, rather than a comment from himself.

1 Like

He just means because that would be tapping up and he doesn’t want to get his beloved Barcelona in trouble.

1 Like

ArseneCuellar would’ve destroyed someone for this comment just one year ago. You’ve changed, I just can’t put my finger on how. :eyes:

1 Like

[quote=“Robin_L, post:114, topic:93”]
ArseneCuellar would’ve destroyed someone for this comment just one year ago. You’ve changed, I just can’t put my finger on how. :eyes:
[/quote]Your absence for almost a year changed him forever. He wasn’t himself. It’s all your fault…

:wink:

3 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

11 Likes

Wonderful news

Great news about Hector but Im getting very concerned about Ozil & Sanchez, was hoping we could con them into signing new deals before we suffered our annual collapse but it does not seem they are falling for it.

Brilliant news.

Fantastic news. He is maybe already the best RB in the league.

Excellent, we can charge Barcelona a premium now :joy:

5 Likes