Héctor Bellerin

Legend. I knew I revealed his face for a reason.

Crossing still needs a lot of work but that’s more like it tonight. Goal was superbly taken.

Angus @Calum :wink: :xhaka: :kos2:

http://arsenalist.com/f/2017-18/arsenal-vs-chelsea/goaaal-hector-bellerin-2-2.html

Luca why would I not be happy he scored just because he gave away a penalty?!

What goes through your head when you post ?

1 Like

Well, hope so. You do always sound to talk shit about us. Happy if it is not the case :wink:

In his defense you do seem to revel in the misery of being an Arsenal supporter, at least that’s the impression I get.

2 Likes

@Calum used to be very happy go lucky, I remember him being one of the more chill, pro Wenger, optimistic posters on here.

Suppose a lot of us underwent that gradual change over the past few years lol

3 Likes

It is sad to see Calum become Aussie gooner

2 Likes

He could have been correct 4 years sooner if he morphed into me earlier :+1:

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, Wenger is so outdated that the more he stays, the more he damages us. He can offer us nothing.
Having said that, it seems @Calum enjoys us struggling. I don’t like it.

Honestly Luca just shut the fuck up. You don’t know anything.

3 Likes

Just my impression. You don’t have to agree with me :wink:

The only people that will enjoy us struggling are @BigWeng_4LYFE @Trion once Wenger leaves.

Yes imagine, he could’ve spent the last 4 years with you and the parrot circle roaming from thread to thread moaning about how Wenger ruined their lives like obsessed ex-girlfriends. Where will they show up and pee all over every discussion on every topic next? The “what’s your favourite colour” thread? Who knows?

I don’t agree with you. Very weird thing to say just because i didn’t agree it wasn’t a penalty. :confused:

We’re already struggling for last 6 seasons so they will at last feel how we feel and we will feel great even though it might not be better, but at least it will be different.

1 Like

Absolute state of it. It cost him 2 and a half grand to look this stupid

3 Likes

Looks like he dressed in a thrift shop.

1 Like

looks like a new age fucking garden gnome!..his new nickname shall be noddy!

2 Likes

What a knob! He wears like he plays :xhaka:

2 Likes