Héctor Bellerin

Evolving to WC - a little more composure and experience and he will be our new AC.

1 Like

Love this kid. Is fucking carving up.

1 Like

Him basically playing as winger allows us to widen our play and be more dangerous. Kid’s a top talent.

Definitely struggled without him, he’s a big, big player in that regard.

1 Like

In this day and age you absolutely cannot underestimate the importance of a full back with top quality attacking abilities. It’s fundamental to our system.

On current form it’s hard to think of too many full backs who have as good abilities going forward as he does.

1 Like

Imagine if he never got injured, wouldn’t have dropped points to United as Jenkinson hindered us so much in attack. He’s the best RB in the league soon to be the world.

If not having Bellerin was the reason we were absolutely disgraceful against United then we need to have a long, hard look at our squad.

We didn’t win because they were better than us and our manager had no answers for Jose Mourinho (as per usual).

3 Likes

People always rave about full backs going forward and hes very good at that.
To be world class though he has to improve his defending. That will be severley hindered under our coaching or lack of.
Hes an excellent prospect though.

At top level football you absolutely cannot attribute losing games to the absence of one key player. It’s not acceptable to use that an excuse.

1 Like

We still could’ve nicked a winner with Bellerin around.

Well if theyd had Zlatan. . .

1 Like

We drew the game she’s talking about and it wasn’t just between that was injured, debuchy was too

And Gabriel and mertasacker so we couldn’t shirt mustafi to RB either

I think It could be argued if carl Jenkinson wasn’t playing at RB we could have beaten UTD

I think his defensive skills have already improved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHsXXTa12JQ

I think that’s a shocking argument. We were so far out of that game it was unreal.

You know you’re not even an optimist. You’re actually just outright deluded.

2 Likes

i was just pointing out that she wasn’t blaming the defeat on one player being out as you were making out more on the fact that we had to play carl jenkinson

we would have been a lot less likely to have been dominated the way we were with a compliant RB instead of a donkey and the game would have been completely different, possibly would have still ended in a draw but i don’t see how thats deluded

LOL at People trying to claim we would have won at OT if Bellerin was fit.

2 Likes

We’d have won they were much better without him. Wish ibra had played that match we could have done with super slow build up play would have made the match very easy for us.

You gonna show me where I said we’d have won if bellerin was fit please?

mmmm so you didn’t specify it being Bellerin fit but as long as Jenkinson didn’t play.

So that’s me saying if belerin, debuchy, Gabriel and per mertersacker we fit and we didn’t have to have our 4th choice RB we might have stood a better chance,

Not that we would have won if bellerin was fit, It’s pretty obvious if your not being a dick about it