Héctor Bellerin

This deserves a lot more likes than one man can give.

1 Like

When is little Hector due to be back?

They haven’t said, but he is back in light training now so my guess would be next weekend for the City game.

1 Like

Back in training so it won’t be long provided no set backs.

I would have liked to see him at the Emirates against Stoke :bellerin:

Haha I’ll let him know :smile: I think that’s too soon. I doubt he’ll even make the Everton game midweek, no point rushing him.

1 Like

I think we’re fine with Gabby starting right-back vs Stoke. Consider Bellerin for Everton away, if not then definitely Citeh.

4 Likes

Wenger said he’s having a test today, you might get to see him!

1 Like

Let’s hope so :bellerin:

Great time to return to action today, well done Hector

1 Like

Timely return to the right back position just as it seems Gabriel will be needed to shunt along a bit to central defence…

2 Likes

Holding looked good too midweek. Nice to have options.

1 Like

Great article. LOL at City and Pep. Pricks

2 Likes

Should score and celebrate in front of Guardiola on sunday :wink:

2 Likes

Interesting if true

In November he signed a six-and-a-half-year contract, worth £115,000 a week but, the Guardian understands, he could have got substantially more at City.

That is some good money for a player of his age but may also have to do with the length of the new contract.

1 Like

Top lad Bellerin! Now score against Man City.

1 Like

Him being so young and the length of the contract surely works in our favour, no? Unless he goes full Diaby.

He’s one of the most sought after right backs in world football. We are lucky to have him. Great product.

2 Likes

Definitely… he’ll be 28 by the time the contract runs out.

Can’t stop raving about our Bellerin. He’s got to be one of the most in-form right backs in the World right now. :clap:

4 Likes