Héctor Bellerin

Meh. This isn’t really the place to get into this discussion. Let’s just say I don’t find it very natural to stick with one mate for decades, and I don’t tend to trust people who say they actually do such a thing. The statistics speak for themselves.

The wink face was for for the diving part, btw, which, look, it’s not that I endorse it or enjoy it–Cavanis dive was gross last night–but I do think it’s absurd the level to which its moralised and condemned in Britain.

Is it because God sticks bunnies up his arse or is it a rampant rabbit

Here are a few quotes from Bellerin, in the Mirror, about some of our players.

“Bellerin revealed that summer signing Granit Xhaka has the hardest shot in the Arsenal squad - having arrived from Borussia Monchengladbach prior to Euro 2016, for a fee of around £30 million.”

“The 21-year-old’s compatriot, Lucas Perez, who joined the Gunners for £17 million from Deportivo La Coruna in the summer, is the biggest moaner at the club according to Bellerin. While fellow Spaniard Santi Cazorla has been dubbed as the biggest joker.”

“There is certainly no man better to judge who is the toughest tackler than the right-back, who was split between Gabriel and Francis Coquelin, while also labelling the latter as the Gunners’ hardest working in training.”

MANAGER OF THE FUTURE
“Petr Cech may want to get his coaching badges completed, as Bellerin believes he is the most likely of the club’s current crop of players to swap the pitch for the dugout. But it is Per Mertesacker’s intelligence that stands out for Bellerin.”

“Nacho Monreal may well just try to forget that his Spain teammate called him the worst dancer at the club, while Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is at the other end of that spectrum, according to Bellerin, who also labelled the England international as the club’s best dressed player.”

Coquelin the hardest worker in training. Love it.

1 Like

Le Coq, hard as a rock :ozil2:

1 Like
1 Like

not a flattering pic.
Will still fuck more bollywood beauties than i would tbf.

I reckon that he would get more offers to be fucked by bollywood beauties than you would.
TrionM

was that you?

Was about to post it. Is he back against Stoke?

Wouldn’t count on it. I’m just hoping he’s back for the City game.

1 Like

No need to rush him back Gabriel is doing well enough, if he’s back for the City game I’ll be chuffed.

If he’s back in training now he should be fit for Everton or at worst case Citeh which is positive.

I’m not clever enough to do something like that chum.
Nor am I inclined to either.
I’m 53 y/o not 13

1 Like

You’re always commenting on players looks lol

Is there something you’d like to get off your chest Trion?

I am not a male.
There I said it.

Move over Doc, there is a new gay in this village.

1 Like

(No Homophobia)

1 Like

He is so cute :heart_eyes:

Your constant bickering over trivial matters suddenly makes sense.

4 Likes