Héctor Bellerin

Keep him until end of season and then sell him after getting a replacement…you know how we are with replacements so we are screwed…

His lack of understanding or reading of the game is simply abysmal. He really must be a major focus of opposition managers team talks. In fact I think he might even be the starting point when it comes to highlighting our weaknesses.
Honestly he just needs benching and as much tuition as he can get in training now.

4 Likes

We would be better of cashing in on this bloke. Hasnt progressed since he broke through the first team.

Looking at Trippier today for Spuds just makes me plain jelaous. Workrate, speed, fantastic cross, aggression and young. They got him for peanuts too.

3 Likes

Judging by the posts in here these days, surprised no one’s asked for the thread to be renamed to “Bellerout” :bellerin:

8 Likes

I would hold off on cashing in just yet due to Emery arriving but can’t disagree. He’s got that same headless chicken look about the way he’s played first two games as he did end of last season.

If he does not put some usefulness behind all the energy against some of the lesser stature teams we have next few games - Emery will have to bring in Forrest high workrate or not.

Needs to start commanding a bit. When Hazard came on he transformed into a traffic cone the poor guy. A veteran like Stephan would stare into the soul of Mkhi or somebody close for not helping. The truth hurts but he hasn’t developed at all the past year or so. Managers caught up to him and know how to unlock our right side. The days when he was a great tool for us defensively are over.

Man
Hes fuckin terrible nowadays
I dont get it man how da FUCK do you lose it like that

1 Like

Too feminine for my liking. Vegan, manbun and mascara. We need to sell him before other clubs realise how shite he really is.

3 Likes

I’m going to assume you’re trolling but there were a lot of old ass fans on Twitter basically saying the same thing but in a non-trolling way.

Of course they’re all old guys who voted Leave, repress their emotions and were probably not hugged enough as a child so they’re the Real Supporters™

1 Like

I dont think its trolling. Its more frustration of him being more worthless than a pidgeons wank for well over 2 years now.

Maybe he is just a shite footballer and this is his prime or maybe he stagnated because he is weak mentally and thought he had “made” it after displacing Deboooshy as the no1 RB.

2 Likes

Bellerin is not a defender. He just doesn’t have any of the qualities that make a good defender. He isn’t strong enough, he isn’t dogged, is definitely not brave enough, doesn’t read the game and sense danger and most of all, he doesn’t seem to take pride in his defensive work. He doesn’t mind if he is at fault for a goal each week.

As for going forward, all he has is pace and that is just not enough. Yes, he put in a few good cut backs yesterday but he is a defender first and foremost, then an attacker. For me, he is at best, a squad player and really shouldn’t be starting any game going forward.

Debuchy was good enough for the role at RB anyway and he was Premiership standard.

Sometimes changing an accomplished full back for a youngater who may come good can work out superbly (e.g. C*ntley Cole/Silvinho). In this case, it hasn’t. Another Wenger masterstroke that Emery has to deal with

3 Likes

During the time Bellerin deserved to play ahead of Debuchy.
Heck Debuchy was not even fit to be available

He’s been terrible but he isn’t the only one.

At least the casual racism seems to be a consistent thing here these days though.

??

Hit the report button or let us know some other way mate.

Am i missing something? Wheres the racism?

2 Likes

Oh yeah its society fault he cant tackle. Probably got a detention at school when he was 14. That stero typical enough for you.

Bellerend is shyte . Sell him in January and get a real defender in . Another Wenger wannabe.

5 Likes

Any nEw RB prospects on the horizon? Shouldnt be too expensive to find an upgrade.

1 Like

No, it’s better in this way: #Bellerinfuckout