Héctor Bellerin

Which is fine, you’re reaching with part I responded to though. :slight_smile:

Oh I don’t actually consider him to be an expert on the matter lol, I was being facetious, But you knew that already.

1 Like

You? Facetious? Are you sure? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I do believe that we tend to get personnels who have good attitude, like when we passed on M’Vila; so there is truth in what he says.

But if you wanna judge an organisational ethical code on actions of individuals, you will find flaws.

Google is dream place to work for many but that doesn’t mean they won’t have their set of cunts.

Compare us to say Chelsea/United, they wouldn’t have similar emphasis on personality as we have had.
Some may find this restrictive in us hiring players

Read it Barca :wilshere:

Cheating is the lightest of offences. You’ll be hard pressed to find a footballer over the age of 25 who hasn’t cheated. If you treated cheating as an important offence you couldn’t even field a team.

:joy:

1 Like

It’s still one of the most disgusting things one could do imo. Even if footballers have more temptations, because they are rich and famous. Don’t fucking commit than.

I couldn’t care less what someone does in their personal life so long as it isn’t detrimental to their professional progress.

Sure. I was just pointing the statement of Bellerin, of you’ll have to be a good person to play for this club, is carbage and is sucking up to the fans imo.

Not important at all, but still.

Eh, that’s a pretty pointlessly strict attitude. We need not even talk about footballers, cheating just isn’t that big of an offence in general, no matter who you are.

But how is club to know of a player’s personal history?
They can only judge by player’s attitude in general display.

That’s your opinion. If you made a life long commitment to someone based on trust and all that and you do decide to stick your dick inside another woman, you’re an incredible cunt imo.

2 Likes

Especially when the lady is ugly as fuck.
What was Giroud thinking

I reckon the mrs would chin me if I said that. :smile:

5 Likes

AC are you talking about adultery are cheating as in taking a dive or simulation?

1 Like

Both. :wink:

Read he isn’t back until middle of december :bellerin:

Tbh you aren’t much of a man in if you engage in either.

2 Likes

LOOOOOL

Try turning up for a match in a club blazer and tie, instead of a gurney face and headphones and I’ll believe the hype.
Until then £100k p/w will do nicely, thanks.

edit. Not directed at him, I’m glad all over that he’s ours