Granit Xhaka

OMG! Is he crazy? He’s gonna get 10 red cards this season if he always plays like this.

Even with full awareness of his disciplinary record I didn’t expect him to be quite so reckless so often lol. Needs to chill the fuck out

2 Likes

Coquelin tackles better

and passes better. Coquelin is Xhaka 2.0

2 Likes

Xhaka is Flamini 2.0

1 Like

That’s my point, no one was going to stop that and yet Wenger didn’t have a big enough problem with it to stop playing him. Which suggests to me he might not have too big of a problem with it with Xhaka so to stop him doing it.

Is it me or does Xhaka hits every pass with power?
He doesn’t vary the weigh of his passes for someone with good passing attributes.

Just you

1 Like

You can’t ping all the long and short balls he does without weighing them with precision, he’d be hitting fans in the face left and right otherwise lol.

1 Like

Ofcourse but i find his passes have precision in terms of direction but often has too much power even for short passes, which leaves a lot for receiver to do.

Personally love his fizzed through balls into feet. Puts other players on the front foot and ensures it cuts through the lines.

1 Like

I love Xhaka but his recklessness is a major issue. You get some dumb ass PL ref and we’ll be down 10 men within a half hour into the NLD. Coq and Santi partnership for me in midfield.

1 Like

I actually like it, faster is better. Our players should be good enough to take it with a decent first touch.

Looks good that’s for sure.

1 Like

Not sure i’m cool with Wenger talking up the Xhaka discipline thing right before the derby. Is it a warning to Xhaka? a challenge to sort it out? we haven’t really seen the red mist descend yet like it did a few times in Germany.

Tottenham don’t really have a WUM in the mould of old man Costa but someone like Mourinho would probably base his entire match plan on getting Xhaka sent off, especially as the NLD atmosphere is usually good and might catch the new players by surprise.

1 Like

How did Xhaka do? I didn’t watch he game and he hasn’t been one of the bollocked players I’ve heard about so far!

Yeah he played a pretty solid match in the centre of the park, I would have preferred to see him fling himself at the ball more with that headed chance but overall no real complaints.

1 Like

Man of the match on the official Arsenal website. He looked solid yes

1 Like

He did OK without doing anything spectacular !

Think Only him & Mustafi had a good game.
Although he should have done better with his through balls.