Granit Xhaka

ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL

High quality chant that

Who are you to decide what I find wonderful?

Apache Indian is there for the fucking taking, only take a bit of thought from some bright spark :sunglasses: Unfortunately people are generally stupid and can only cope with simple words / songs / phrases.

1 Like

You’re right. If you want to use the word wonderful in a context that doesnt fit the word’s generally accepted definition then who am I to question you?

Why are you are so bothered that I perceive an Arsenal player scoring a goal from 35 yards out, wonderful?

Next time you merely disagree with something someone says on here I’ll start giving it all this “who are you to question what they think?” bollocks.

You said something on a public forum, someone questioned it. That’s how these Internet forums tend to work.

1 Like

The last couple of posts have been simply…what’s the word?

Wonderful :wenger:

9 Likes

Are you done?

That’s wonderful input.

2 Likes

Wonderfck goes on in these threads !!

2 Likes

Loving the Xhaka memes at the moment

3 Likes

These slippers are all mine. Get your own slippers.

1 Like

I like that he has his hands behind.

1 Like

I never thought I’d be so attracted to an old man but look at how fucking sexy Wenger is.

1 Like

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/e282.mp4

11 Likes

Because it wasn’t a particularly wonderful goal by any stretch of the imagination and you using the word wonderful to describe a deflected shot and a not particularly strong hand by a keeper gave anyone on this public forum the right to question what about the goal you saw as being wonderful.

1 Like

Regardless if it took a deflection a player scoring screamers from 35 yards out 2 games in a row is wonderful.

Personally I think any Arsenal goal is wonderful but people are very hard to please these days

1 Like

Or you guys are just making a meal out of nothing.

5 Likes

A German, A Spaniard and A Swiss speaking English.
Wish there was an Indian as well, to complete the torture, although Ozil’s is pretty close to that.