Granit Xhaka

I think it’s fair to say we should be expecting more from someone you spend 30million on. Yes I know he didn’t ask for that price tag and to live up to that price tag. But more consistent performances would be the bare minimum.

We’ve seen him have a great game or two, but also littered in there is a bad game or 5.

4-3-3 would be a good option particularly in away games if we had a more versatile manager.

1 Like

Exactly. It’s here where Xhaka is more vulnerable.

Quite an idiot sometimes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Absolute clown.

3 Likes

His reputation has done a lot of damage. It wasn’t a red card, but he shouldn’t be making challenges like that and thus giving the referee the option.

1 Like

I want him to become good and I think he will. But his passing is so weak, no composure.

As its his second red card. 4 game ban.

Hope we appeal it though. Wasn’t a red card. Joke referee

1 Like

How was it not a red card?

3 Likes

Just because tackles like that aren’t always red doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be. Was definitely uncalled for and something ref’s need to be consistent with.

4 Likes

Well Jon Moss is certainly consistent. Sent off Xhaka twice this season!

1 Like

So this guy will be good for missing 10 games a season through suspension.

1 Like

Well. What a stupid cunt.

4 Likes

Imagine watching Xhaka and thinking Coquelin is in anyway the most limited midfielder at the club.

Xhaka is a walking train wreck.

3 Likes

Needs to get that out of his system ffs. No need to have this aggressive game to his play

Aggression is great, vital infact. His issue is a complete fucking lack of co-ordination.

3 Likes

Imagine watching Xhaka and not thinking that.

4 Likes

Rash. Just when you needed a period of sustainability alongside a new partner in Ramsey… he misses (and forces us to use Le Coq/Rambo) Southampton, Watford, Chelsea and Hull.

He has talent but this rashness is a massive blemish against his name right now.

1 Like

Sorry buddy. Not interested in your bias. :wink:

1 Like

Serious question: Is Xhaka stupid?

1 Like