Granit Xhaka

I read during summer he was forced to sell RvP to United?

2 Likes

So?
Is this another stupid thing to cry about Wenger?

“Oh Wenger is such a great guy that wealthy people admire him, so much so they will write a check for him. Why the fuck did he not let them pay for Emirates?”

Well fuck me. So crass of Wenger to not pester people for money and relying on actual revenue to spend.
Booooo
Booo

Santos, Park, Gervinho, Podolski were all forced into him.
I will hear no criticism of Wenger of him being responsible for buying Chamakh. So obviously forced.

1 Like

Was held at gunpoint.
As Fergie would say ‘Could have been killed’

2 Likes

I read that he was actually killed. Several times as well. The fact that he is still alive somehow is just further evidence of his utter stubbornness imo.

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Which prominent BBC Journo did you hold this discussion with, out of curiosity?

1 Like

@SRCJJ is killing it lately with all these Wenger posts :clap::clap:

1 Like

Yep.

Problem being, Wenger doesn’t really do that kind of deep build-up. Which is something that makes this signing even more puzzling.

Anyway, someone like Coquelin shouldn’t even be in the squad. Ridiculous, and extremely frustrating, that he’s now an automatic starter.

1 Like

When I look at our team, I see a bunch of players who do not believe they can achieve great things.

The only player that plays like he can is Alexis. The rest are peripherals just ticking over making sure we stay competitive, but don’t actually compete.

3 Likes

The mentality of the squad overall is weak as hell particularly against the better sides and that comes from the manager, the limp displays at Spuds and United show they don’t have the mental fortitude to challenge for a whole season.

They should have been chomping at the bit to take on those sides and to yet both of them came out of blocks at our necks.

Wenger is what he is and he isnt going to change but Guys ,Wenger didnt sell RVP or Nasri or Fabregas ,these were all deals that were taken out of his hands by Gazidis with authority from the Owner .
Wenger was furious but the club figured that its better to collect on players who are in their last year or in Fabregas case because he went on strike anfter Wenger renaged on a promise to let him go.
Wenger hates Gazidis but he cant completelyu ignore him either after all we are a business first and a football club a distant 2nd !

3 Likes

Your idol is deluded. He said years ago we can’t compete with the big teams because they spend so much money then last season when we were embarrassingly beaten to the title by a team we beat twice, the deluded old fool had the audacity to say that it’s proof you don’t need to spend money to be successful. He isn’t even consistent with his own shit.

The fact is, he thinks he is bigger than the club and his insatiable lust for securing his own legacy in football outweighs the interests of the actual club. That for me is unforgivable. People talk about how we will find it difficult to replace Wenger - I think that’s as much bullshit as the line that he spews about how there isn’t enough quality on the market to upgrade on our existing players.

2 Likes

I actually think it will be very easy to replace Wenger. The Club and players would get a massive lift from the fresh ideas.

I like how you don’t want to counter your stupid “Xhaka was forced” comment or your “Wenger could get checks” comment.

As soon as I mock them, you find something else.

Please go on, find something new to criticise Wenger.

He doesn’t have a moustache.
Think you should rage over lack of facial hair on Wenger.

I was totally against the decision to play with Xhaka against PSG and Manchester United. He is a playmaker not adapt to play against a midfield composed by players with pressure as first weapon. Will be vital to have him on the pitch against Bournemouth and other low teams who prefer to not play and wait our attacks to restart with counterattacks, but against top teams, I still prefer to have agile players like Ramsey or Santi Cazorla.

Do you want to play with Xhaka every game? Ok, are you agree to sit Mesut on the bench?

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ifwt_westbrookRio.jpg

9 Likes

Exactly.

What’s so embarrassing about reading your posts is you failed to counter a single point I have made at any point today about Wenger’s failures yet have the audacity to accuse me of not responding to your continued deluded denials.

I wrote a pretty long post about Wenger’s failings either today or yesterday and you gave me a poor attempt to be funny as a reply.

2 Likes

He’s not playing Xhaka cause he’s a playmaker like Özil is the worst way to defend Wenger I’ve ever heard. LOL

1 Like