Gonzalo Higuaín

He has eaten too much asado during the summer :coq:

Fat Higuain

Just needs to shag a tranny hooker now

Apparently twitter is all over him because he posted a photo of himself shirtless and retouched it so his abs looked better? :joy:

Kinda love Higuaín tbh, being the same age as him I can appreciate his dismay (and subsequent attempts to play down xD) at how fast the fatty belly comes on when you’re not staying quite as active as you should be. :smiley:

[quote=“AbouCuellar, post:485, topic:233”]
Kinda love Higuaín tbh, being the same age as him I can appreciate his dismay (and subsequent attempts to play down xD) at how fast the fatty belly comes on when you’re not staying quite as active as you should be.
[/quote]Let’s hope he doesn’t have the same views on Diaby as you :wink:

I honestly don’t get why he’d feel this way. If I were him my attitude would be more along the lines of “fuck the haters, even without clearly defined abs I’m worth €90m because I’m the first player in over four hundred years to score more than 30 goals in a single Serie A season”

Not really much anyone can say in response to that lol.

Well, if you’re a girl who doesn’t give much a fuck about football, you could say, for example: meh, that’s nice, but I’d prefer to get laid by your pal Pjanic or Marchisio.

Au contraire, my friend, if he did happen to have such brilliant and rare views on Diaby, despite not having witnessed his genius first hand like Santi Cazorla for example, my next username might just be AbouHiguaín.

I don’t think Higuain has any problem getting women lol.

Also when I mentioned haters I was thinking more in the context of average male football fans on social media, rather than women who may or may not prefer to sleep with his teammates, which probably makes sense given that this all stems from him apparently photoshopping his abs in a photo uploaded to social media.

I don’t get the media obsession with his weight. He’s still one of the best strikers in the world.

Fair point :jakey: :welbeck: (I guess I was referring to the fact that it’s posted on instagram, and well, instagram is ultimately about looking sexy/getting laid and/or making money, no? That’s a rhetorical question, as I don’t think this topic needs much more analysing than we’ve already done xD)

(Seriously, @Mysty /mods, not kidding, can we please bring back the Diaby smiley? Welbeck is a poor substitute)

1 Like

So he is still fat?

1 Like

Did anyone find that plane he was on for his medical all those years ago ? How can they just vanish ? Malaysian air ?

Maybe they flew over Turkish water?

Let’s hope we’ll not have to move this forum to a different software for the next 20 years then.

2 Likes

Without the extra weight he’d be like Samson without hair.

Hazard finally has a striker to play with. Top 4 confirmed for them if it wasn’t already

1 Like

So? He is fat though.

3 Likes

Fat shamer

C’mon Chelsea and Liverpool so someone is happy :wink:

I wish we’d signed this fatty back in 2013.

3 Likes

Damn the hope of selling Lacazette to a desperate Chelsea for 75 million quid out the window @BigWeng_4LYFE

3 Likes