General Squad thread

That’s a five second snapshot. Not remotely reflective of the Arsenal mascot matchday experience I wouldn’t imagine. The next tweet…

3 Likes

Absolutely shocking behaviour. Van Dijk would have asked him about his grandma’s cat and then taken the boy’s whole family out to dinner. Our players could learn a thing or two from him.

5 Likes

That’s true but the cat, the grandma and the dinner would all have been sponsored by Nivea. :wink:

What a shit stirring cunt lol

4 Likes

Are you suggesting the amazing VVD only does something so kind hearted because his sponsor asked him to? Blasphemy!

I’m sure he is almost unparalleled in his displays of generosity but as a professional footballer, with loads of free time, does he really need to be sponsred by Nivea before going out and doing this sort of thing?

Actually I’m just jealous that we don’t have anyone like him at our club.

Not only that, I’m sure van Dijk would have given the young lad a Nivea “Pamper Time” Gift Set™ from Nivea’s premium skincare collection. I can’t think of a more fitting way to reward the lad’s passion for Liverpool. Fantastic.

Following this, Virgil would have invited the boy and 5 lucky friends to join him and Adam Lallana in a private session on how to look after your skin by applying Nivea’s superb range of moisturising products. The boys would learn everything about keeping their skin radiant and wrinkle-free. After all, men need to look after their skin too! We’re in 2019 for Pete’s sake!

Top guy is Virgil.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I agree with you kid!

3 Likes