Francis Coquelin

not really weird, a fluke, just like that one and only season for Ramsey

Does he think Robben is a right footer ?

5 Likes

:joy:

Our players lack balls, nouse and a coach. We have no leaders on the pitch, only sheep.
We need a m0anager.

2 Likes

Heā€™s been poor for a good while, that form he demonstrated long ago is a distant memory.

If heā€™s not even going to defend well why is he in the team? You could say the midfield is a shit show atm but heā€™s not even doing the basics of a DM right now.

He needs to be upgraded.

1 Like

Another player simply not good enough, another player who has two possibly three games and becomes a cult hero .
Sell him asap

1 Like

He was very poor tonight. I canā€™t wrap my head around how can a defensive midfielder be so short of any ability to read and intercept the play. It felt as if he was playing with a lag, always late to close down.

1 Like

He just ruined his career by letting Robben deliberately cut in on his left foot. RIP le Coq.

Was he ever truly good enough?

Or just cheap and accessible.

1 Like

He was replacing the corpse of Flamini of course he looked decent enough, a legless mannequin would have been an improvement over that.

The only way he can play is if heā€™s next to one of the most technically gifted player ever.

After a few years with Flamini and Arteta he was a breath of fresh air. Crazy to think a season or two ago we all got worried if he got injured cause he was that important. He did over perform but heā€™s sadly not good enough to be a first teamer ever as a back up think we could get better as well. Think his time up will be sooner rather then later. This season heā€™s been well below average.

He was pretty efficient before but that was when we had some concept of a midfield/understanding of how it worked. He really was a revelation in breaking up play, being the enforcer and letting his team mates get into the game around him.

Now, I feel like heā€™s in a role where itā€™s over his head. The whole tactics Wenger is playing right now is just wrong on so many levels with the players we have anyway. Hard to just define one playersā€™ position when the next one has a huge flaw too.

1 Like

One for @Mysty

5 Likes

Obviously left is the new right when it comes to Robben

In the bin you go sir. What a dreary performance.

1 Like

I still canā€™t believe he did that. What a brainless fuck.

Total shit effort by him on Robben but dont see why the rest of the other dummies get a pass here or the other goals.
No pressure on the ball. No pressure on the Bayern players.
Basically just falling behind the ball and allowing them to run and pass round you.
The amount of teams who park a bus against us and weve got a manager who cant emulate Tony Pullis for 10 fucking miniutes.

They like me probably wonā€™t be able to see the tiny writing. You can link to squawka comparisons matey.

The reason this guy was loaned out was becuase he was fucking inept and fucking shit.

You cannot shine a turd, only makes a mess.

But fuck it, here is a new contractā€¦FFS

1 Like

You can sprinkle glitter on it.

1 Like