Francis Coquelin

He is changing his style, trying to play the ball, trying long pass, trying to be how he isn’t and never will be. He doesn’t understand how is silly when he runs in the box after a simple pass, when tries to dribble the opponents with dribblings and one-two passes, when he tries to score a goals running in the space or with long shots.

He is a BRM.

Like I said in the past, if Coquelin remains Coquelin, is very useful for Arsenal (he should follow the steps of a midfielder like Kante which hasn’t changed his style). The penalty conceded yesterday it’s only a new episode of a season full of mistakes and bad decisions.

2 Likes

Kante is a better footballer though.

Kante IS the footballer.

The best in his position.

@Oliver I’m accepting apologies for you being so cunty about Coquelin this season :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Not good enough to start for a club wanting to win the EPL.

Ramsey, Mustafi, Ozil, and Giroud looked equally as lacklustre.

You dislike Coquelin and will jump at every chance to slate him while ignoring every opportunity to praise him. Come on AC, give him his deserved credit for other matches because i openly admit he was poor today.

2 Likes

Giroud is crap–not quite as crap as Coquelin but kinda crap–Ramsey is crap, and looking lacklustre and simply being crap are two very different things.

2 Likes

Typical of a player under Wenger. The tici taca fancy crap is bound to rub off eventually. Why can’t a perfectly good ball winning dm just get to be a good ball winning dm.

1 Like

Coquelin definitely isn’t crap man. He just isn’t your type of player.

In girls my type is slender brunettes preferably with glasses (I know, a bit stupid, but it’s the truth), in football players I just like for them to be good. Coquelin fits neither description so I find nothing to like about him except the fact that he played for our youths and I’ve followed him since he was an adolescent, and that only gets you so far. :confused:

2 Likes

How do people still rate this clown? Comical the reaction I got when I laughed off the notion he was anywhere close to Kante.

3 Likes

All over the place today was just an absolute dire performance.

Say what you want about the other players but games can be won and lost in midfield and today that was the case.

Ramsey and Coq allowed Watford to shred them to pieces and looked shook to engage.

2 Likes

It’s a disastrous midfield pivot combination.

Same with girls, really. :grin:
Anyway, let’s not talk about this Freiburg reject any more. There’s nothing left to say on the matter. Unless you want to engage in mind-bogglingly constructive conversation with @Oliver to score some early points for OA Troll of the Year 2017. :coq:

2 Likes

Think this deserves special mention if I’m honest. He has been diabolical for a while now, and @Maxi_Gooner has highlighted the reasons why. As an out and out ball winning midfielder he has adequate qualities. But he is simply a solid player at best. And he’s not even operating on solid player levels ATM.

1 Like

Hey hey hey, cunt of the year isnt a thing man. Stop trying to get yourself nominated.

This guy will always flatter to deceive, but we will give him a contract enxtension anyway due to his below par performances and general shitness. FML

1 Like

Not good enough. Ok for Cup runouts but not good enough.

2 Likes

Coquelin thanks for 2015 but it’s time to say goodbye.

:wink:

4 Likes