Francis Coquelin

In fairness lot of us were taking the piss.

Hint was in ‘Kante is a midget’ ‘Kane is a cunte’

1 Like

Oh right, I suppose you’ve been taking the piss all these years about Wenger being a competent manager too?

I mean how could I not see it, you’d have to be practically a lunatic not to be jesting.

1 Like

Seemed pretty serious to me mate.

Oh it was lol.

The backtracking is exquisite.

1 Like

Shut it, golf wanker.

I don’t recall saying Coquelin was better than Kante.
I just didn’t agree with ‘Kante is miles better’.

You’re only compounding my point that you wouldn’t know how to be humorous if you wanked onto your hand and took a photo of it pretending it was soap. Which is nearly as sketchy as you saying you’se were kidding about Coq being better than Kante.

“I don’t recall saying Coquelin was better than Kante.
I just didn’t agree with ‘Kante is miles better’.”

Dogshit today. I’d be surprised if his pass completion was over 50%.

1 Like

Coq the enforcer out here getting bullied by old ass Yaya Toure

2 Likes

The secret of Kante is to remain Kante because he knows himself and his qualities. Coquelin is Coquelin but wants to become Cesc Fabregas.

4 Likes

58%, he had 15 accurate passes. Bravo had 12.

2 Likes

This stems from Wenger. Song actually used to be a really solid midfield enforcer for us, the big problem came when Wenger decided to push him up the field and promoted that he play Hollywood passes to RVP.

In fairness his balls to RVP were pretty epic but he should have been working on his discipline and positioning.

Coq will only get worse under Wenger too.

He’s the biggest enabler in the PL.

Fuck knows what Coq was thinking attempting to dribble on the edge of his own box…insanity.

IMO the Xhaka thread should have a lot more complaining than this one. Xhaka put us in much more danger with his shitty passing than Coq did.

1 Like

Agree with this. Xhaka is a bit lazy in attitude and a half arsed bully.
Goes missing without getting involved far too often for me. Far from sold on him myself.

Can’t agree with this Coq’s passing was worse.

Well coq never actually put them in on goal with a bad pass. Xhaka actually played a terrible ball right to KDB who had a full head of steam going towards our goal. Anyways Coq ctually added more to the team with his defensive abilities than anything Xhaka did. Granit was every bit as invisible as Mesut today.

1 Like

Hmm another player who seems to have gotten worse/less disciplined under Wenger over the years :thinking:

3 Likes

This Coq is either too hard, too often at inappropriate and inconvenient times occasionally shooting blanks… or just flopping around generally being useless and doing nothing.

1 Like