Francis Coquelin

I don’t agree that he’s the best DM in the league but you can have that opinion. But to say it’s not even close is rubbish.

https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/status/808666710974861314

6 Likes

Great news!

1 Like

Now it’s time for Alexis and Mesut to renew :ozil2:

Everyone renewing but them :neutral_face: lol

Fantastic video. Huge performance from Coquelin, really shows how he’s our most complete midfielder.

4 Likes

Just don’t care what anybody says he’s absolutely not good enough.

4 Likes

Aussie likes this.

1 Like

He tries hard etc so nothing against the Coq but simply we lack control etc in the centre of the park with him in the side.

there are two other in midflied so if we lack control its a collective effort

I’m not going to be harsh as some others will or have already and there’s little doubt he was poor, however, he wasn’t helped by the general shitty attitude of the team and the way they capitulated.

Others are deserving of the same criticism if not more.

5 Likes

Collectively the midfield was poor, but his qualities on the ball aren’t correct for a modern day football player

This is not Coquelin’s fault.

The whole team is a shambles.

6 Likes

@Cristo can’t make a youtube video out of Coq so obviously it’s his fault.

1 Like

The passmaster Xhaka certainly passed well, didn’t he?

2 Likes

You can say Coq is limited but one thing you can never question just like Alexis is his mentality and passion which aren’t skills but equally important when playing the game, the same can’t be said for many of the other players out there today.

They collectively shat the bed.

1 Like

Who said it was his fault? It’s just a general observation that he’s just not good enough to be a first team player for Arsenal. That isn’t about this game only, it’s him in general.

Everyone and everything was so collectively shit. All this petty arguing about who was worse is just hilarious.

If you can’t see there are huge recurring problems running through every aspect of this team compounded by the naive management then I don’t know what to tell you. But yeh Coq was dog poo.

I just don’t understand how anyone in their right mind thought he was better than N’Golo Kante.

6 Likes

In all fairness a lot of us aren’t blinded by complete bias.