Football Manager

Have a look at Dani ceballos at Real Madrid seen him move for 19mil befofe the second season

@Calum

Not sure if you’re both aware but there’s a streamlined version of the game for PC & Mac called FM Touch.

Also @JakeyBoy look at Amadou Diawara, he’s a monster on 18.

Ha cheers burg but mobile one is a good time killer when their is no WiFi available and you don’t want to use all your data lol.

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
https://i.imgur.com/BEpTdML.png

3 Likes

That represents a £19m profit for the summer window. After hassling Napoli for several of their players all summer Jorginho was allowed to go on the transfer list a month into the start of the season, and I’ve now got a £30m deal in place for January, which is significantly less than I bid in the summer. @Burgundy I bid up to almost £50m for Diawara but they just would not bloody let him go.

I’m quite pleased with my start. After ten league games I’m in second place, 2 points behind Liverpool having won 7 games and drawn 3. The draws were away to Leicester (2-2) and then 1-1 both times when Man U and Spurs came to visit the Emirates. I led in all 3 matches and really should have won at least 2 of them. Need defensive reinforcements because I’m really leaky at the back.

The second game of the season was definitely the highlight so far.

7 Likes

Imagine a world where you can receive 54 million quid for Walcott & Coq :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

First rule of management: play people in their natural position

1 Like

Disgusting.

2 Likes

I think I want in on this, is it 2017 or 2018? Can’t seem to find 2018 on Google Play.

No matter what football game I play, Fifa, PES, Jack always moves to the scum!

This is 2018. Its definitely on the play store. I couldnt find it just by typing it in, I had to find the 2017 version first and then scroll down to find the developer, Sega. Then I clicked on more games and then 2018 was listed as one of their titles.

Currently playing with Sampdoria. Decent start. I play quite a defensive it like that. I’ve got a good defensive record, I’ve kept like 8 clean sheets from 14 games.

I couldn’t find it on Google play either but if you press the link in this tweet it finds it for you! That’s how I did it.

Currently sold Alexis and Özil to Bayern and PSG for 88 M and 42.5 M. First signing was Fekir. Got 122M to spend after selling Alexis and Coquelin. Trying to sell Walcunt but no one wants him!!:sob::sob:

I haven’t played this game since I won the Champions League three years in a row with Binéfar a couple of years ago. Not sure I could ever top that :sunglasses:

Yes @SRCJJ I was thinking about being Sampdoria too, Lucas Torreira any good on this ?

Edit - Here’s the link for the Logo pack for anyone who needs them.

1 Like

I’ve wasted my day on this. I now remember why I stopped playing it.

I’m probably gonna feel that way tomorrow, I’m still waiting for the Logo’s to download :expressionless: I gotta go sleep soon too ffs :sweat_smile:

Currently playing 3-5-2 with Lacazette and Giroud up front so need 4 strikers to go with Welbeck. Anyone know any highly rated young strikers @Burgundy @Titou14 ?

He’s good but he wants to leave me already. He’s constantly moaning about it lol

1 Like

Jean-Kevin Augustin, Pietro Pellegri or Rodrygo.

1 Like