FIFA World Cup - Fantasy Football

Guedes has been my only non-disaster.

What kind of cunt of a manager doesn’t pick Carvajal when I’ve put him in my fantasy team.

1 Like

He was injured :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Swear Godin and Coutinho are the only ones in my team to have more than two points ffs :joy::joy:

1 Like

Completely unacceptable.

It’s a crap corrupt game :grinning:

Harry took me from second bottom to 7th. Hoping for a better second round!

Deffo get some Russians on the team, I’ve got Cheryshev in. They’re no doubts doped up to their eyeballs for this.

Should have went with him from the start tbh, because you got to have somebody from the host nation but fucked up cos he hadnt scored for them before I think.

2 Likes

You can only Make 1 transfer per round yes?

One that is free.

I have a good team tho. Be great if they could all stop acting like cunts and get me points in this round. Cheers lads

1 Like

Is it worth doing the non free ones

Each non. Free one costs like 2 points, so depending on how much you think those points are worth haha

1 Like

Each extra transfer costs you -4 points. Not worth it in my opinion, but that actually depends on what team you have built.

You have a wildcard also available and I intend to use it after this round.

2 Likes

Im purging my team after the group’s haha if they still all do nothing after this round

You get free transfers after the groups anyway, so it’s better to use the wildcard within the group stage.

1 Like

A week later, just thought I’d check in on FF.

Fuck this game.

1 Like

What are you on about, this is the best game I’ve ever played.

1 Like

Next time I will do my research thoroughly on who the penalty takers are :xhaka:

How am I not dead last? I’m been so preoccupied with various shit that’s been going on that I forgot to make any transfers. Need to sort round 3 in time.

1 Like

Captain Harry Kane :kos2::wenger: