Fantasy Football 2016/2017

who else is in the #Alexis46Crew? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You can thank me later lads.

1 Like

Hahahaha

Thank fuck for Evans and Captain Sanchez. They saved me this round with Cahill and Aguero going full on shit the bed mode and Firmino being out injured.

1 Like

Just making my intentions clear gents. Be ready.

Iā€™ve dropped to 5th?! Outrageous!

I had him too.
I had Costa as captain and swapped to Sanchez.

Anyone with Spuds players are banned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Charlie Austin shoulder injury, after using my only free transfer on him when he was listed as A-Okay only two days agoā€¦ Fuck off! :joy:

You know when you can sense a shocker of a week aheadā€¦ :frowning:

Pretty much been my entire fpl season my dood.

Fucking Holebas and Allen sitting on my bench with 11 points

Dat midfield tho :sunglasses:

1 Like

Back at the top of the league :sunglasses:

Wonder how long this will last this time haha

Looks like my fantasy curse is alive and well. Ɩzil and Sanchez killing it while KDB and Hazard havenā€™t done shit for me after bringing them in. Weā€™ll see just how strong my voodoo is this week, Iā€™ve got Lukaku as captain for our match with them this week. Only bad thing is I canā€™t afford Costa, Iā€™d love to ruin his season.

Sold Rondon at the weekend and the fucking bastard has gone and scored a hattrick today.

Devastated.

2 Likes

whoā€™s this guy on OA? heā€™s came from nowhere to now be topping the league as heā€™s just got 93 points with this team and knocked me off the top spot and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen him on the table so far!

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/team/483441/event/16

and unlucky @JakeyBoy thatā€™s an abosolute gutter lol. who did you bring in for him?

Whoever he is he should be banned for having 2 spuds players!

Defoe and Rondon out for Kane and Iheanacho.

Gone well so far :expressionless:

Looking like its Zlatan time

edit: heā€™s in! giveā€™s me a chance to get rid of that spud Kane. Really dislike having spudders in my team lol but a few weeks ago there was no one good to replace Aguero and Kane had decent fixtures. Alas I am freeeeeeeee again! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy with my 75 points this week. Wish Iā€™d played Heaton over Pickford though.

Need to start using some those boosters soon as well.

Had bench boost onā€¦ took it offā€¦ bench mustered 21 pointsā€¦

:expressionless:

1 Like