FA Cup 2017/18

We didn’t get the game on the tube here. Got fucking Watford and fucking Palace instead. Still, reading of the scumcunts losing on here has, well, brightened my day a bit.

1 Like
7 Likes

8 semi final losses in a row is truly pathetic, at what point does it stop becoming a statistical anomaly and people accurately report the failure ingrained into that club for nearly 30 years now :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Great two days. Morgan Freeman should do a voice over.

2 Likes

just saw the highlights, lol Lukaku’s first touch assist for Herrera cracked me up :arteta:

1 Like

Well that fucking sucks

1 Like

Alexis Sanchez really is a god in FA cup Semi Finals and Finals isn’t he ?

As for Spurs they needed a trophy for the last 3 years of Football they have played, truly gutting outcome for them.

1 Like

Better unites teams have lost in the final. Wigan beat that RVP Fergie team iirc lulz.

1 Like

City lost to Wigan not Utd :wink:

1 Like

Chelsea will do Southampton pretty easily today.
Awful game so far. 0-0 at HT.

Giroud scores again.

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/988071448240472064

Keep it up Ollie and win it. Don’t want Utd winning it

2 Likes

Olly!

Chelsea so close to the 2-0. Great save from McCarthy.
Gabbiadini on for Southampton.

I was not aware of this rule. I think Poll has made it up.

Giroud off for Morata.

2-0

Game over

1 Like

Morata scores immediately with a great header. Southampton are fucking shit and deserve to go down.

Almost 3-0 with Morata again.
Chelsea reach the final. Very easy for them.

1 Like

At least United Chelsea should be a “proper” final. As much as it’s nice to see worse teams do well and have that day, it’s often shit. Like when we pummelled Aston Villa.

3 Likes

That was very enjoyable :wink:

1 Like

We played League champions last season.

1 Like

At least if that was the rule you could compartmentalise some of the soft frees refs give. But it’s not because it would be ridiculous.